Oregon Judge - Guns Responsible for Murder

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Oregon Judge to Convicted Murderer: 'If I Could, I Would Take All the Guns in America'

That's right, he blamed the guns for the murder.

I'll give you a moment to pick yourself up off the floor.

Judge Kenneth Walker doesn't want you to think he's anti-gun, though. He's clearly read the United States Constitution. After all, when he finally finished his rant, he said, "But it is a right of people in this country to own and possess them, and I will not say anything to affect that right."

It's up to the reader to decide what he meant with that last line after reading his entire rant:

If I could, I would take all the guns in America, put them on big barges and go dump them in the ocean. Nobody would have a gun. Not police, not security, not anybody. We should eliminate all of them. We could save 33,000 people a year if we didn't have guns in this country.
Australia, after a major shooting, rounded up all the guns, and they haven't had near the death that we do here in this country.

I just saw last night a statistic that 11,000 people in America are murdered each year and another 20,000 commit suicide with guns.

They are a scourge of this country and no one should have one as far as I'm concerned. There's no defense to guns. There's just absolutely no reason to have them. But it is a right of people in this country to own and possess them, and I will not say anything to affect that right

this judge needs to be removed from the bench, and put in a mental institution ......... Firearms are NOT autonomous - their needs to be an operator

b23hqb

PREMO Member
this judge needs to be removed from the bench, and put in a mental institution ......... Firearms are NOT autonomous - their needs to be an operator

Takes us back to the good old days when it was the SUV's that were killing everybody, eh?

itsbob

I bowl overhand

He had a chance to make a statement.. he should have locked up the gun and let the person behind back into society.. I mean just to prove his point.

And release back into the Clinton's neighborhood. Since HE'S not the murderer

Millburn

You need to chill Jr. He was not stating a "legal opinion" but a personal one which "yes" he is aloud to have.

black dog

Free America
Mil-burn
vulgar slang
noun: milburn; plural noun: milburns;
the Milburn.
an irritating or contemptible person. also where the poop comes out.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
This coming from you proves I'm correct.

Sorry #### sniffer, a courtroom is not his bully pulpit. He is paid to judge cases and case law, not proselytize and push the anti-gun agenda. You are again mistaking what you think in your head, with fact, Leroy.

Millburn

Sorry #### sniffer, a courtroom is not his bully pulpit. He is paid to judge cases and case law, not proselytize and push the anti-gun agenda. You are again mistaking what you think in your head, with fact, Leroy.

The fact you are against it,tells me I am correct.