Why does Hillary want to be president?

This_person

Because right now, she is the best person for the job that is running.

A. Nothing to do with the actual question.

B. Factually-incorrect

C. She actively said that she should not run, just a few years ago.

In my humble opinion, she is too power hungry and egotistical to not run. She has no plank in her platform from the beginning that is a radical shift from the status quo, so she has no driver except power.

Millburn

A. Nothing to do with the actual question.

B. Factually-incorrect

C. She actively said that she should not run, just a few years ago.

In my humble opinion, she is too power hungry and egotistical to not run. She has no plank in her platform from the beginning that is a radical shift from the status quo, so she has no driver except power.

Again your answer is incorrect but you are consistent.

This_person

Again your answer is incorrect but you are consistent.

A. The question was why she was running, not an opinion on her qualifications compared with anyone else.

B. You can certainly have your opinion on who you prefer, but compared to the only qualifications required there are no people running who are better or worse.

C. "I'm very privileged to have had the opportunity to serve my country,” Clinton said. “I’m really old-fashioned. I feel I have made my contribution. I have done the best I can. But now I want to try some other things. I want to get back to writing and maybe some teaching, working on women and girls around the world.”

People will have to “watch and wait” to see what she will do next, Clinton said. “I have made my contribution. I’m very grateful I have had the chance to serve, but I think it’s time for others to step up."

Sorry, but I am accurate on each point.

Millburn

A. The question was why she was running, not an opinion on her qualifications compared with anyone else.

B. You can certainly have your opinion on who you prefer, but compared to the only qualifications required there are no people running who are better or worse.

C. "I'm very privileged to have had the opportunity to serve my country,” Clinton said. “I’m really old-fashioned. I feel I have made my contribution. I have done the best I can. But now I want to try some other things. I want to get back to writing and maybe some teaching, working on women and girls around the world.”

People will have to “watch and wait” to see what she will do next, Clinton said. “I have made my contribution. I’m very grateful I have had the chance to serve, but I think it’s time for others to step up."

Sorry, but I am accurate on each point.

Tell me oh big mouth how is Trump more qualified to run goverment having never been in it and don't try the he run business's the two are night and day

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Tell me oh big mouth how is Trump more qualified to run goverment having never been in it and don't try the he run business's the two are night and day

My goodness. You're a testy little twerp when your #### gets shoved back in your face. :lmao:

Hijinx

She wants to rule the world with her fascist flakes

I saw a commercial of Hillary's last night. It was a version of her over the years and saying how she has always been for the children.
But like Trump said. You have been there 30 years WTF have you actually done for the children?

This_person

How do you get that I'm saying Trump is "more qualified" when my statement is "compared to the only qualifications required there are no people running who are better or worse"? Is English not your primary tongue?

SamSpade

Does she need some new dishes or something?

Most people who run - I have no idea.
You'd seriously need some kind of masochistic tendencies. Occasionally we have men who choose to run reluctantly - or because of some purposed intent on changing things for the better.

We get VERY few of those. Washington didn't want it at all. Coolidge didn't want it, and when offered a second time, turned it down.

I don't think we have people running who see problems they want to fix - I think they see an opportunity to take power, and go for it.
I don't get the lust for power. In House of Cards, Frank Underwood brags how power is much more desirable than money.
I don't get it. I think Hillary wants power, because she has not proclaimed anything visionary in her campaign and seems to switch depending on getting votes.

seekeroftruth

I saw a commercial of Hillary's last night. It was a version of her over the years and saying how she has always been for the children.
But like Trump said. You have been there 30 years WTF have you actually done for the children?

I guess Trump is a newbie at running for President.... he only started in 1988.

:coffee: