The Meaning of Trump’s Early-Morning Tweet Storm

nhboy

Ubi bene ibi patria
" The tweets Donald Trump sent out early Friday morning about Alicia Machado, the former Miss Universe who has emerged as an important surrogate for the Hillary Clinton campaign, raise a number of questions, and the first is: Why was Trump up all night?

At 3:20 A.M., Trump wrote, “Anytime you see a story about me or my campaign saying ‘sources said,’ DO NOT believe it. There are no sources, they are just made up lies!” A couple of hours later, in a tweet posted at 5:14 A.M., he turned his attention to Machado, saying, “Wow, Crooked Hillary was duped and used by my worst Miss U. Hillary floated her as an ‘angel’ without checking her past, which is terrible!” Five minutes later, Trump posted a follow-up: “Using Alicia M in the debate as a paragon of virtue just shows that Crooked Hillary suffers from BAD JUDGEMENT! Hillary was set up by a con.” And eleven minutes after that, at 5:30 A.M., came a final message: “Did Crooked Hillary help disgusting (check out sex tape and past) Alicia M become a U.S. citizen so she could use her in the debate?”

Trump has done many shocking things during his Presidential campaign, but Friday was the first time he asked the electorate to check out an alleged sex tape. Was he brooding, fuming, suffering from insomnia, or a combination of all three? If he went to bed at all on Thursday night, we know that it wasn’t until late, because he appears to have watched Don Lemon’s show on CNN, which doesn’t start until ten o’clock. At 10:16 P.M. Trump had tweeted, “Wow, did you see how badly @CNN (Clinton News Network) is doing in the ratings. With people like @DonLemon, who could expect any more?” Five hours later, he was back on Twitter. "

http://www.newyorker.com/news/john-cassidy/the-meaning-of-trumps-early-morning-tweet-storm?mbid=social_twitter&mbid=social_twitter

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
ForumRunner_20161001_181901.png

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/781926033159249920

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Oh, yes - the old "from what I'm told" line. From all the imaginary people YOU KNOW on the intrawebz who also happen to know me. :lmao: Okay. :yay:

Naw, he's referring to the voices in his head, late at night, when he's finished pleasuring himself into a dirty gym sock.

No, I don't know about that personally since I don't need to do that kind of stuff.

Millburn

Naw, he's referring to the voices in his head, late at night, when he's finished pleasuring himself into a dirty gym sock.

No, I don't know about that personally since I don't need to do that kind of stuff.

You really put way to much into that .TMPI, see a doctor.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
So you can say it about someone in post #6 but I can't say it about you?Why is that?

First of all - a "hastag" comment is not an accusation.

And you didn't say it about me. You acted like a coward and said "someone told me ... :blahblah:"