Hurting the Little People

Hijinx

Another negative ad. Never a positive ad for Hillary only negative ads against Trump.
How about when Hillary fired the WH Travel staff. Little people.
how about the Benghazi video lie. Just more Little people.
How about the money Clinton's stole from Haiti. More little people.

I don't claim Trump to be a great guy, but lets look at both sides.
What has Hillary done for the Little people.?
What does she plan to do. So far I have only heard the words " I have a plan" Where has that plan been for 30 years and what is it now?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Another negative ad. Never a positive ad for Hillary only negative ads against Trump.

What does she plan to do. So far I have only heard the words " I have a plan" Where has that plan been for 30 years and what is it now?

bongboy is one of the littlest people, though. You have to keep that in mind. He has never accomplished anything...ever...so it's all irrelevant to him. Hence why he does not care. He cannot care.

tommyjo

That's some pretty stupid commentary, but given the source it is not unexpected. The ad I saw this morning from the Clinton campaign highlighted her work for/on behalf of children over her lifetime.

Here is the part you just don't seem to get. Trump's unfavorable ratings are worse the Ms. Clinton's. Yes, you and the far right wing freaks may abhor the ground Ms. Clinton walks on...but intelligent people who actually look at both candidates realize that she is the better choice...if one assumes only two choices exist. Which is another stupid assumption.

Here is the self-produced list of things she claims to have accomplished: https://www.hillaryclinton.com/about/hillary/ Whether they are true or not, I don't know nor do I care. I only list this to point out the stupidity of your parroting back the 30 year commentary from Mr. Trump.

Mr. Trump is the one who is unqualified to be President. Mr. Trump is the one is who is unfit to be President. Mr. Trump is the one who has no credentials for the job whatsoever.

Ms. Clinton is a supremely flawed candidate and yet she is still better to fill the position than Mr. Trump.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
That's some pretty stupid commentary, but given the source it is not unexpected. The ad I saw this morning from the Clinton campaign highlighted her work for/on behalf of children over her lifetime.

Here is the part you just don't seem to get. Trump's unfavorable ratings are worse the Ms. Clinton's. Yes, you and the far right wing freaks may abhor the ground Ms. Clinton walks on...but intelligent people who actually look at both candidates realize that she is the better choice...if one assumes only two choices exist. Which is another stupid assumption.

Here is the self-produced list of things she claims to have accomplished: https://www.hillaryclinton.com/about/hillary/ Whether they are true or not, I don't know nor do I care. I only list this to point out the stupidity of your parroting back the 30 year commentary from Mr. Trump.

Mr. Trump is the one who is unqualified to be President. Mr. Trump is the one is who is unfit to be President. Mr. Trump is the one who has no credentials for the job whatsoever.

Ms. Clinton is a supremely flawed candidate and yet she is still better to fill the position than Mr. Trump.
:lmao::smack::lmao:

Millburn

BS , grow up .Clinton is doing to Trump what needs to be done and doing it well.All of you need to grow a pair.

seekeroftruth

Well said.....

For those who wish to get out of the muck and deal with the issues..... I've got a couple of good links.... here's the one on Hillary and here's the one on the Donald.

:coffee:

Hijinx

Here is the self-produced list of things she claims to have accomplished: https://www.hillaryclinton.com/about/hillary/ Whether they are true or not, I don't know nor do I care. I only list this to point out the stupidity of your parroting back the 30 year commentary from Mr. Trump. .

So you don't care whether Hillary's self-produced claims are true or not and you don't care.

And you call ME stupid.

LMAO I believe anyone who votes for Hillary is a few bricks short of a load, but honey your wheelbarrow is empty.