David McCullough on Donald Trump

nhboy

Ubi bene ibi patria

trump137.jpg

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Bongboy has a soft spot for rapists and sexual predators. That's just who he is.

You have to wonder, though: why do these people want the rapist and sexual predator back in the White House? Why do they want his enabler and the women who helped victimize these women to be our president? I really don't understand it. They go on and on about women's rights and respect and blah blah blah, then they vote for the Rapist in Chief.

In my mind, nothing Donald Trump has done - not taxes or fat shaming or any of the crap they're blathering about - is as awful as Hillary Clinton's husband raping a woman and preying on countless others.

Hillary is running this TV ad showing all these young girls with sad sad faces, with the voice over of Trump saying Rosie is a pig, etc, then they say, "Is this the president you want for our daughters?" The implication being that Donald Trump is going to give everybody an eating disorder.

The response to that is to show all these girls with an overlay of Bill Clinton's rape accusations, all the women he groped against his will, Hillary calling them psychos and bimbos, Carville saying drag a $100 through a trailer court, etc, with the ending, "Is this the president you want for our daughters?"

I can only guess that these people would rather have their daughter violently raped than have an eating disorder.

DEEKAYPEE8569

Donald Trump is a vulgar person.

Has he ever told his Secret Service protectors to stay the #### away from him?
Has he ever said he wants the ####ing flag up.

http://www.dcclothesline.com/2013/08/25/the-filthy-mouth-of-hillary-clinton/

More U.S. Citizens should read this. JMO
Even if any of this is true, word should be spread. A small part of me makes me wonder though; how would HRC act if she made it to the W.H..

Many people think they know how "Bubba" would act. :lol:

Last edited: