About Trumps Tax Returns...

This_person

This can't be true. No way possible. ID's are not required to vote, because (a) there's no need, as voter fraud has never, ever occurred in the United States (I know, I've read it on-line and heard it reported on MSNBC), and (b) it's completely racist to treat people's votes the same way you'd treat them trying to visit their representative in DC.

So, I'm positive this is an untrue story. TJ will be by soon to post the Snopes article, I'm sure.

seekeroftruth

I really like it when people hand the election judge their ID. It's a lot easier to input the information with written rather than verbal spelling. That cuts down on the time searching the records and helps the line move a little quicker.

Out here in Arizona, they require picture ID. I heard that everyone is soon going to have some kind of picture ID out here. Of course, the cost of each ID is $12.00.

:coffee:

This_person

Out here in Arizona, they require picture ID. I heard that everyone is soon going to have some kind of picture ID out here. Of course, the cost of each ID is $12.00.

For most, but not all:

Persons 65 or older can obtain the card free of charge. In addition, those receiving Federal Supplemental Security Income checks may qualify for a free card based on eligibility.​

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

:coffee:

you need a Photo ID to get in a Federal Building to see your elected Representative, why shouldn't you need on to vote your Representative into office in the 1st place

not to mention to get a bank account for your SSI, to get welfare .... and DMV is supposed to have a low cost [$ 1] for poor people