Christian Support for Trump

seekeroftruth

Here's another quote or two from the article.

And then, it all came crashing down with the nomination of the once and future New York liberal Donald J. Trump, one of the Sexual Revolution’s most ardent practitioners.​

Some Republican candidates talked like pastors, but Trump talked like a gladiator just as many voters were sick and tired of being pushed around. When he called the media “vultures” and “scavengers” and “really dishonest people,” those who had been called “homophobic” and “bigoted” and “stupid” and “hateful” for years by the media rejoiced in the catharsis. Donald Trump was finally a candidate who would smash political correctness right in the face.​

Donald J. Trump was pro-abortion up until birth until a very short time ago, and was so unfamiliar with the basic positions held by the pro-life movement that he suggested women be punished for having abortions. He’s on his third marriage, having cheated on his previous two wives and acting with extraordinary cruelty during the divorce proceedings. He talks about women in ways that no Christian can accept. He’s the first major presidential candidate to own strip clubs. He has a framed copy of Playboy on his office wall. Based on his refusal to answer the question—and it’s a pretty simple one, after all—it seems likely that he’s paid for abortions in the past. He doesn’t really care about the transgender bathroom debate or its implications. Aside from that, he is shockingly uninformed on many of the issues, as this week’s presidential debate highlighted. He’s also explosive, thin-skinned, and unable to ignore baiting by opponents.​

Neither candidate is suitable for the presidency, neither is trustworthy, and Trump doesn’t have any social conservative credentials. Voting for Trump is not a reflection on Trump, it is a reflection on just how bad Hillary Clinton is, and just how scared many, many Christians are of another near-decade of secular progressive rule.​

So that's what people have been saying all along.....

:coffee:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Here's another quote or two from the article.

And then, it all came crashing down with the nomination of the once and future New York liberal Donald J. Trump, one of the Sexual Revolution’s most ardent practitioners.​

Some Republican candidates talked like pastors, but Trump talked like a gladiator just as many voters were sick and tired of being pushed around. When he called the media “vultures” and “scavengers” and “really dishonest people,” those who had been called “homophobic” and “bigoted” and “stupid” and “hateful” for years by the media rejoiced in the catharsis. Donald Trump was finally a candidate who would smash political correctness right in the face.​

Donald J. Trump was pro-abortion up until birth until a very short time ago, and was so unfamiliar with the basic positions held by the pro-life movement that he suggested women be punished for having abortions. He’s on his third marriage, having cheated on his previous two wives and acting with extraordinary cruelty during the divorce proceedings. He talks about women in ways that no Christian can accept. He’s the first major presidential candidate to own strip clubs. He has a framed copy of Playboy on his office wall. Based on his refusal to answer the question—and it’s a pretty simple one, after all—it seems likely that he’s paid for abortions in the past. He doesn’t really care about the transgender bathroom debate or its implications. Aside from that, he is shockingly uninformed on many of the issues, as this week’s presidential debate highlighted. He’s also explosive, thin-skinned, and unable to ignore baiting by opponents.​

Neither candidate is suitable for the presidency, neither is trustworthy, and Trump doesn’t have any social conservative credentials. Voting for Trump is not a reflection on Trump, it is a reflection on just how bad Hillary Clinton is, and just how scared many, many Christians are of another near-decade of secular progressive rule.​

I'm pretty sure that what I quoted summed up everything in your post. But, you can have the last word.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Neither candidate is suitable for the presidency, neither is trustworthy, and Trump doesn’t have any social conservative credentials.​

I am not voting for either .....

b23hqb

PREMO Member
I am not voting for either .....

Still the same here. Those that voted the trumpster in during the primaries have the duty and responsibility of getting him through the general election. They had better get out the vote.

Hijinx

Still the same here. Those that voted the trumpster in during the primaries have the duty and responsibility of getting him through the general election. They had better get out the vote.

Staying at home is a sharp move. Then you can say I didn't vote. Really a good move. Take what you get.
Hillary thanks you.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Staying at home is a sharp move. Then you can say I didn't vote. Really a good move. Take what you get.
Hillary thanks you.

Dude, don't be a moron. Who said anything about not VOTING? I've made it very clear here, numerous times, that I am voting the entire undercard, just not the losing top box.

How so many of you so called "educated" people jump the gun and assume that people will not vote AT ALL just because they say they will not vote for the pathetic choice for president is beyond me. But maybe not.

:buddies: