Update on Captn. Morgan

luvmygdaughters

Just heard from the vet, Captn. Morgan has a pretty good bacterial infection going on. The vet is going to continue with the antibiotics for two weeks and see if that will clear it up. Not sure how she got it, vet said if she rolled in something in the grass, she could've picked it up. Not surprising, she is always rolling in the field at the park. Anyway, just so glad its not cancer!!!!

Roman

Just heard from the vet, Captn. Morgan has a pretty good bacterial infection going on. The vet is going to continue with the antibiotics for two weeks and see if that will clear it up. Not sure how she got it, vet said if she rolled in something in the grass, she could've picked it up. Not surprising, she is always rolling in the field at the park. Anyway, just so glad its not cancer!!!!
I am so glad to hear that!

NextJen

Raisin cane
Roman, my pup is doing much better. His kennel cough seems to be gone and his appetite has picked up. He is much more spunky! He still has a couple spots in his fur on his chest that I am watching - they haven't gotten any worse. I'm hoping maybe with him eating and getting his strength up, and being off of the antibiotic, those spots will clear up. They don't seem to bother him - he's not scratching or licking them. A few more days will tell if we'll take him back to the vet or not. Thanks for asking!