Say what?? This clown can't leave soon enough.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
King 4Putt's latest debacle and diversion of resources for laughable nonsnese.

It's really going to be fascinating over time as all of this stuff starts to be collected and collated into books on his years. Like Bush, who was in way over his head and the narratives simply confirm the obvious, Obama is this mish mash of late night dorm room non sense that yields us Micheal Brown and Trayvon as poster children for police violence, micoaggressions, safe spaces and his other Orwellian characteristics such as his peace prize as he escalated a war. What do you get when a community organizer is the most powerful person on the planet? National and international policies that look suspiciously like some hack community organizer made them up. :shrug:

glhs837

Power with Control
I'm reminded of Steve Martin in the movie where he becomes stupid rich...... well, he started stupid, and being rich didnt change that. Not saying the Presidents stupid, but becoming president didnt take the small town organizer out of him.

Hijinx

I'm reminded of Steve Martin in the movie where he becomes stupid rich...... well, he started stupid, and being rich didnt change that. Not saying the Presidents stupid, but becoming president didnt take the small town organizer out of him.

This dickhead bigot should be taking the course. Racist POS that he is.

littlelady

God bless the USA
I am staying on topic of the title of this thread! :lol:

Attachments

• clown.jpg
    clown.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 219

glhs837

Power with Control
####ing stupid just like you

What, for the simple fact that the man plugged into what has the be the fastest most comprehensive information gathering system in the world repeatedly finds stuff out the same way we do? What sort fo clown either A) Ignores infomration that had to available, or B) Takes for such fools the he thinks we believe his repeated assertions that "Whaa? Me? Had no clue, just read that in the Times this morning!!!" I would love to see a supercut of every time over the last eight years we have been told just that, that he's only finding out about stuff he should have known by watching TV or reading a paper.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
That clown is getting ready to be replaced by Hillary Clinton. In the world of clowns, she's Pennywise.