Calvert County Clown Alert

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Saw on FB somebody reporting seeing one near the Gardens in CRE. Also one standing outside Chik-fil-A in St Marys.

Erk

This clown stuff is beyond stupid.
Ooooh....people dressing up in clown costumes and lurking. So what? Mass media inspired hysteria. The more it gets into the news the more people are going to do it just for the reaction. How many people have been killed by someone dressed as a clown in the past year? Mugged? Beaten? Zero, zero and zero. People are being arrested and charged with FELONIES for making 'terroristic threats' for wearing a clown mask.

This is going to look great in the history books:
Salem witch trials
Clown hysteria

We're doomed.

Ooooh....people dressing up in clown costumes and lurking. So what? Mass media inspired hysteria. The more it gets into the news the more people are going to do it just for the reaction. How many people have been killed my someone dressed as a clown in the past year? Mugged? Beaten? Zero, zero and zero. People are being arrested and charged with FELONIES for making 'terroristic threats' for wearing a clown mask.

We're doomed.
Thus the 'Clown Lives Matter' march.... http://www.abc15.com/news/local-news/clown-lives-matter-march-planned-for-oct-15

:eyebrow:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Ooooh....people dressing up in clown costumes and lurking. So what? Mass media inspired hysteria. The more it gets into the news the more people are going to do it just for the reaction. How many people have been killed by someone dressed as a clown in the past year? Mugged? Beaten? Zero, zero and zero. People are being arrested and charged with FELONIES for making 'terroristic threats' for wearing a clown mask.

This is going to look great in the history books:
Salem witch trials
Clown hysteria

We're doomed.

Did you hear about this one? Clowns don't freak me out, but if one were to reach into my car and touch and growl at me, I would find that offputting...

http://www.fox5dc.com/news/209785858-story

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Do tell...

I will see if I can find the post / photo.

Here it is. CRE FB page...

Clowns outside of Chickfila tonight. These guys need a new hobby.

Attachments

• 14589691_10209305837336276_2753503618710400249_o.jpg
    14589691_10209305837336276_2753503618710400249_o.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 801
Last edited:

Erk

Did you hear about this one? Clowns don't freak me out, but if one were to reach into my car and touch and growl at me, I would find that offputting...

http://www.fox5dc.com/news/209785858-story

Yeh, it's going to spiral as the arsehats who are dressing up want to get a reaction...so if just standing on the corner does not work they are going to push it.
Then some clown (snort) gets shot and it's not funny anymore.

I keep seeing Scooby-Doo in my head........ "Old Man Smithers!!!!"

glhs837

Power with Control
never seen so many pussies scared of a freakin clown

Meh, clown in the woods, not caring, although if he's on my 4 acres away from anything else, it might be time for a pellet rifle carnival game :) Clown outside CFL, if he's not making cutsey animals out of balloons or squeezing his squeaky red nose and capering about for the entertainment of kids, or doesn't look like he's on his way home from a day of Birthday parties and refueling, he's getting the same level of extra scrutiny that anyone wearing a mask in a public place for no apparent reason would get, which is. Meaning I wont turn my back to them, nor will I stop making sure I'm aware of what they are doing at all times.