Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Blue Wind gyro.......

Quote Originally Posted by glhs837 View Post
    Usually looks pretty slammed with customers, they don't have a ton of seating, and I don't associate them with fast like I'm usually after at lunchtime. Don't know if you can all stuff in to pick up though, that might work.....
    They take call-ahead orders for pick-up. I love Blue Wind but last couple times I've picked up some lunch, they were totally on the meh side especially for how pricey they are. I don't mind paying the $20-25 for lunch for 2 bc I love their flavor combinations and "gourmet" offerings, but one sandwich had zero sauce/mayo/dressing on it so it was dry, plus it was mostly bread, and my $11 salad was barely the size of a side dish and had only two tiny crumbs of goat cheese-the only other thing in the salad besides the 3 puny stalks of over-cooked asparagus. I almost always take it to go so I'm not going to call and complain about something I can't show them right at the time I notice. But I do find better results if I eat in. I'm not ready to give up yet, that gyro does sound delicious
    none of my yoga pants have ever been to yoga.

Quote Originally Posted by RoseRed View Post
    We good....
    Imagine how much better America would be if you would simply don a pair a pants before sitting down at your Playskool My First 'Puter.

LibertyBeacon

Quote Originally Posted by glhs837 View Post

Yeah, just like that.............. bleu cheese dressing on the salad pretty tasty too.
    They have blue cheese dressing I tried to get blue cheese dressing when I ordered my salad last week and they said they only have blue cheese crumbles

The salad was still very tasty w/ just the crumbles and their ranch. Portion size was quite large also for the $10 price tag.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "You die and go to heaven, I'll stay here in Bermuda".

True, was crumbles. Tasty tasty crumbles :)
    "I aim to misbehave."

Members who have read this thread: 2