Win some Cody Crunch!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
This contest is closed. Winners will be announced in the next few days. Check back for future giveaways!

Or "Cody Crack", as we like to call it because it's so addictive. We couldn't stop eating it!

http://www.cowtowncandy.com/store/product_info.php?cPath=25&products_id=74

This sweet and salty snackie is made up of buttery corn puffs covered in premium white chocolate, a combination of crunchy and smooth that will make your mouth do jumping jacks. It is made on premises by Cowtown Candy Co. in beautiful downtown Cody, WY.

This isn't an Amazon giveaway because the company is too small to mass produce for a major retailer, but I wanted to share it with you all anyway. SO! Send me an email at giveaway(at)somd.com and on Friday, October 14, I will choose FOUR winners at random to receive a 1 lb bag of Cody Crunch.

Use the subject line "Gimme Some Crunch" and include your name - forum name is optional. If you're a winner, I'll email you for shipping information.

Entering more than once will not increase your chances of winning!

Good luck!

Last edited:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
:yahoo:

I entered! :cartwheel

I can vouch for the addictive-ness of the Cody Crack. It is A-MAZ-ING! :yum:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Winners have been notified so check your email and see if you have some Cody Crack in your future!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Still waiting on one winner to email back, but here are our others:

Mythyme
Luvmygdaughters
Jg21

Congrats! Your Crunch is on its way!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Did I Win? I sure am hungry...

No. But stay tuned for more amazing giveaways! :jet:

On our next venture we do two weeks in Myrtle Beach, then six weeks in Charleston, SC, then on to Florida. Food seems to be a popular giveaway, so I'll find something wonderful in SC that everybody needs to try.

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
My crunch showed up! My goodness, that's good stuff. I have hidden it in the bottom of the fridge, and am NOT going to share with anyone. I can only eat about 5 pieces at a time, it's that rich.

So thank you....I think.....maybe not.....I'm probably going to have to order more...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Thank you!

My crunch showed up! My goodness, that's good stuff. I have hidden it in the bottom of the fridge, and am NOT going to share with anyone. I can only eat about 5 pieces at a time, it's that rich.

So thank you....I think.....maybe not.....I'm probably going to have to order more...

Enjoy! It's good stuff, but like MT said really rich, so you don't want to sit and kill the whole bag or you will pay for that later. :lol:

Apollo

Woof!
I want to be the prize for the next give away. Traveling all over the place is fun for them but ruff on me…it makes me feel melon collie. We were in Wyoming and all I wanted was to go to the dog park but they took me to some shih-tzu where giant furry dogs were just wandering free without any leashes stressing me out.

Someone save me please. :bawl:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I want to be the prize for the next give away. Traveling all over the place is fun for them but ruff on me…it makes me feel melon collie. We were in Wyoming and all I wanted was to go to the dog park but they took me to some shih-tzu where giant furry dogs were just wandering free without any leashes stressing me out.

Someone save me please. :bawl:

:huggy:
Poor baby!