Fox fight: Sean Hannity calls Megyn Kelly a Clinton supporter

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Conservative pundit Sean Hannity leveled what he might consider the worst insult imaginable at anchor Megyn Kelly in a tweet Wednesday night, which said she "clearly" supports Hillary Clinton.

The tweet was apparently in response to Kelly comments earlier in the evening on The Kelly File when she accused both presidential candidates of avoiding tough interviews.

"They're both in their own version of a presidential protection program," Kelly said. She said Clinton makes sure "she is not in a place where she feels uncomfortable or anything unexpected could come at her, which is why she sat for a half an hour with Mary J. Blige, the singer, which is why she did Entertainment Tonight this evening."

Hijinx

Conservative pundit Sean Hannity leveled what he might consider the worst insult imaginable at anchor Megyn Kelly in a tweet Wednesday night, which said she "clearly" supports Hillary Clinton.

The tweet was apparently in response to Kelly comments earlier in the evening on The Kelly File when she accused both presidential candidates of avoiding tough interviews.

"They're both in their own version of a presidential protection program," Kelly said. She said Clinton makes sure "she is not in a place where she feels uncomfortable or anything unexpected could come at her, which is why she sat for a half an hour with Mary J. Blige, the singer, which is why she did Entertainment Tonight this evening."

Hillary certainly isn't going anywhere that a tough question might be tossed at her.

tommyjo

Hillary certainly isn't going anywhere that a tough question might be tossed at her.

Why should she? You don't see a pro football team throwing the ball when they are up by 20 with 3 minutes to go...now do you? All she needs to do is run out the clock...just like the coach of the team that is up by 20.

Trump also can't go anywhere where someone will ask him any relevant questions either...because he doesn't seem to actually know anything or care for that matter. Or worse, they point out something he said...he gets all mad and spends a week in a twitter war.

Hijinx

Why should she? You don't see a pro football team throwing the ball when they are up by 20 with 3 minutes to go...now do you? All she needs to do is run out the clock...just like the coach of the team that is up by 20.

Trump also can't go anywhere where someone will ask him any relevant questions either...because he doesn't seem to actually know anything or care for that matter. Or worse, they point out something he said...he gets all mad and spends a week in a twitter war.

Trump is making campaign stops, He is working while she is recuperating ,from what we don't know. So Trump is making appearances.
The polls I see do not have her leading by 20 with 3 minutes to go, they have her about even with Trump with a month to go.
I believe the clock is running out on her. Health wise and election wise.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Trump is making campaign stops, He is working while she is recuperating ,from what we don't know. So Trump is making appearances.
The polls I see do not have her leading by 20 with 3 minutes to go, they have her about even with Trump with a month to go.
I believe the clock is running out on her. Health wise and election wise.

The unstaged photos of crowds at Trump speeches far exceed those at Hillary's (look at his Littleton photos). But she sure has no problem speaking to supportive unions and other sources of funds.

Last edited:

PsyOps

Pixelated
I don't watch either one of them anymore. Their entire approach to everything comes across as though the world is coming to an end. They could be talking about puppies frolicking in a field and I would be looking out my window for a mushroom cloud.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I don't watch either one of them anymore. Their entire approach to everything comes across as though the world is coming to an end. They could be talking about puppies frolicking in a field and I would be looking out my window for a mushroom cloud.

:lmao: