Falling tree kills St. Mary's man

mAlice

professional daydreamer
How horrible...:frown:

California, Md -- 10:59 a.m. - A man was killed after a tree he was cutting in the Town Creek subdivision fell on him. The St. Mary's County Sheriff's Office and OSHA are investigating the death.

Nothing more? I wonder who it was. So sad. People don't realize how dangerous it can be to take down a tree.

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
Didn't something like this recently happen also? Same area maybe? And by recent it actually could have been a year ago but time goes by so fast.

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member
I :jameo: when my husband starts up the chainsaw. It makes me so nervous. Now he just does it when I'm not home.

Editor

somd.com Editor
Staff member
PREMO Member
Patron
The latest:

At approximately 10:40 AM, St. Mary’s County Sheriff’s Office deputies and Emergency Medical Services responded to a report of an injured subject in the Town Creek Subdivision of Lexington Park. Initial investigation revealed the victim, an adult male, was struck by a falling tree while working as part of a crew clearing trees from private property. The victim succumbed to his injuries and was pronounced deceased by EMS.

Detectives from the St. Mary’s County Sheriff’s Office Criminal Investigations Division (CID) have responded and are conducting an investigation which is ongoing. Out of respect for the family, further details will be released following notification to the next of kin.