Paul Ryan is such a little bitch

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ryan-appearance-derailed-trump-tape/91757800/

The fallout was swift. In a statement Friday night, Ryan joined a bipartisan chorus of condemnation and announced that Trump would no longer be appearing at the Wisconsin GOP event.

Must be tough running against not only Hillary Clinton, but Paul Ryan as well. He appears to be pissing his pants at the thought of Trump becoming president, which makes me wonder what dirt is in his closet. Must be a doozy because he sure is terrified.

Grumpy

And ya got the dainbramaged Geraldo chiming in that Trump should withdraw and be replaced with Ryan...

PsyOps

Pixelated
And ya got the dainbramaged Geraldo chiming in that Trump should withdraw and be replaced with Ryan...

It's astounding how folks can get fixated on something Trump SAID and completely ignore all the things Clinton has DONE. This country has completely flipped upside down.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I am certain Ryan and his establishment Klan were hoping for something like this.

Hell, they probably leaked it. Billy Bush is the cousin of Jeb and Dubya.

I think it's pretty clear that the GOP is desperate to get rid of Trump. I hope he's elected president and I hope he blows the lid off their whole corrupt scheme.

tommyjo

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ryan-appearance-derailed-trump-tape/91757800/

The fallout was swift. In a statement Friday night, Ryan joined a bipartisan chorus of condemnation and announced that Trump would no longer be appearing at the Wisconsin GOP event.

Must be tough running against not only Hillary Clinton, but Paul Ryan as well. He appears to be pissing his pants at the thought of Trump becoming president, which makes me wonder what dirt is in his closet. Must be a doozy because he sure is terrified.

Mr. Ryan understands politics...which you and the rest of the crew don't.

Mr. Ryan can also see a ship that is ablaze and sinking.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Who's licking Hillary's ass while you're posting your ignorance on here? Better get back to work, girl.

Christy

b*tch rocket

Paul Ryan is a pandering little Nancy boy and is part of what is wrong with the GOP. They have all turned into politically correct eunuchs. The establishment Republicans and Democrats are one and the same. People want Trump because he is none of that.

PsyOps

Pixelated

Oh for cripe's sake! We understand it enough that it is because of people like Ryan that gave birth to Trump. Folks are fed up with this so-called "understanding of politics". It's this very thing that has put this country in this place. The ship was lit on fire by people like Ryan.

Christy

b*tch rocket
Ya know, to be quite honest. The more the Republicans lose their #### over Trump, the more I like him. It gives me hope that maybe, just maybe, there will be more Trumps out there who will replace the likes of Paul Ryan. Maybe people will not be so worried anymore about getting crushed under the weight of the political machine. If Trump can pull it off, then maybe there will be other brave souls who want to see things change for the better in this Country.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Ya know, to be quite honest. The more the Republicans lose their #### over Trump, the more I like him. It gives me hope that maybe, just maybe, there will be more Trumps out there who will replace the likes of Paul Ryan. Maybe people will not be so worried anymore about getting crushed under the weight of the political machine. If Trump can pull it off, then maybe there will be other brave souls who want to see things change for the better in this Country.

I'd like to be a fly on the wall during one of the all-so-squeaky-clean Ryan's locker room conversations.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Ya know, to be quite honest. The more the Republicans lose their #### over Trump, the more I like him. It gives me hope that maybe, just maybe, there will be more Trumps out there who will replace the likes of Paul Ryan.

It's that, but it's also the depths of the gutter Hillary Clinton will dig to to win. That says so much about her, which is right on par with her frantic destruction of her husband's sexual abuse victims. Paul Ryan is a wussified girlie man, that's for sure, but Hillary is being exposed every day as a gutter dwelling power hungry wretch. I hope people see that.

awpitt

Main Streeter
It's astounding how folks can get fixated on something Trump SAID and completely ignore all the things Clinton has DONE. This country has completely flipped upside down.

He SAID and TALKED about things he'd done and practiced.

PsyOps

Pixelated

If this is true (which we really have no evidence), what lives were destroyed or even hurt? Since we have to decide who to put in that Whitehouse, whose behavior do you find more deplorable?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Did he rape a woman? Sexually abuse any? Did his wife then go on a rampage to further abuse his victims and try to silence them?

Or did he just say some rude things and a few naughty words?

awpitt

Main Streeter
If this is true (which we really have no evidence), what lives were destroyed or even hurt? Since we have to decide who to put in that Whitehouse, whose behavior do you find more deplorable?

It is unknown how many lives have been hurt via Trump's behavior and business practices. Just read the transcript and listen to the audio of this, the latest in evidence about Trump. He described stuff that he DID.

awpitt

Main Streeter
Did he rape a woman? Sexually abuse any? Did his wife then go on a rampage to further abuse his victims and try to silence them?

Or did he just say some rude things and a few naughty words?

So, the response is to point fingers at the other side instead of accepting responsibility. This seems to be standard operating procedure on both sides.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
So, the response is to point fingers at the other side instead of accepting responsibility. This seems to be standard operating procedure on both sides.

So when do you suppose the Democrats will start accepting responsibility for all the #### that Hillary has done?

awpitt

Main Streeter
So when do you suppose the Democrats will start accepting responsibility for all the #### that Hillary has done?

This isn't about the Dems... It's about the audio of Trump. The Dems have their own problems. See? That's what I'm saying. Trump couldn't even issue an apology for his actions without pointing fingers at the other side. Transferring and avoiding blame and responsibility. "Look at them. I'm just like them, so don't blame me." During the apology, he looked like an eighth grader reading his Social Studies report to his class. Not genuine at all. He wasn't sorry for the things he'd said on tape. He was sorry he got caught.

PsyOps

Pixelated
It is unknown how many lives have been hurt via Trump's behavior and business practices. Just read the transcript and listen to the audio of this, the latest in evidence about Trump. He described stuff that he DID.

Come on, if anyone was harmed by the actions of Trump it would be plastered all over the news. Of course I do expect now for a plethora of women to start coming out with a class action lawsuit claiming Trump raped them. It's also being reported that there is more to come; worse stuff.

I want to make it clear that I am not trying to defend Trump. It's just pretty hypocritical for Hillary and all of her supporters to get all outraged over this when they are just as guilty, if not more, of the same thing. I have serious doubts Ryan is so pristine that he's never engaged in such gutter 'locker room' talk. Is this really going to be the gauge of how we measure whether someone is fit for the Whitehouse? Is so, this must also include Hillary.

Last edited: