Nhl 2016/2017

Chris0nllyn

Is this the year?

A lot of salary cap issues will soon come with guys reaching the end of their contracts.

The little bit of the last few preseason games I watched they looked good.

Hank

my war
Is this the year?

A lot of salary cap issues will soon come with guys reaching the end of their contracts.

The little bit of the last few preseason games I watched they looked good.

This is the Year!!!! :yahoo: (I have been saying that for quite some time now)

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Good start to the Season, TB. Always nice to spank the Detroit Red Wingers.

Hank

my war
Used to be a couple handful of hockey fans on this forum... Guess the politic corrosion has turned folks away.... :ohwell:

Chris0nllyn

REALLY liking MoJo's play lately.
Burakovsky and Orlov looks like they built off last year and are playing well. Especially Orlov.
Not as much production from the first line as I'd like to see. Maybe in due time.
Powerplay needs work. Penalty killing has been better recently.
So far, Eller looks good on his line.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Yeah... For the bandwagon fans!

Band wagon? Band wagon is for those fickle fans who get on board when the team is doing well whenever that may be. I'm the guy who doesn't pay any attention unless and until they make the conference finals!! :evil:

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Band wagon? Band wagon is for those fickle fans who get on board when the team is doing well whenever that may be. I'm the guy who doesn't pay any attention unless and until they make the conference finals!! :evil:

And that doesn't mean you have to cheer for anyone in particular, just that you are paying attention. Nothing wrong with that. Ratings are ratings, right?

Hank

my war
REALLY liking MoJo's play lately.
Burakovsky and Orlov looks like they built off last year and are playing well. Especially Orlov.
Not as much production from the first line as I'd like to see. Maybe in due time.
Powerplay needs work. Penalty killing has been better recently.
So far, Eller looks good on his line.

Yeah love how Mojo is tearing it up right out of the gate.
TJ... Again great move getting him here on this team. Can't say enough good things about this guy.
Wilson is playing smart and solid. Hope he finds his scoring touch because he does possess it.
Agree on Eller. More he plays and adapts to his new team, the better.
Would like to see Kuzy step it up.
Hope Chorney can get some playing time.
Great team stat with the +/-.... Nobody on the team is a -

Let's go caps!

:buddies:

Hank

my war

Oh Larry.... Just sit there and look pretty, ok.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Oh Larry.... Just sit there and look pretty, ok.

Dude, I literally won't know a damn thing about the caps until AT LEAST the second round. The world was a different place when 82 games made sense, or 162 for that matter. It blows my mind that there are people with season tickets who go to most games.

Hank

my war
Dude, I literally won't know a damn thing about the caps until AT LEAST the second round. The world was a different place when 82 games made sense, or 162 for that matter. It blows my mind that there are people with season tickets who go to most games.

Well, ya gotta have deep pockets to go to 41 games... So, therefore, I have no clue! :nomoney:

I thought we went through this last season and we convinced you that 82 games was ok.

Besides, you jumped ship to the Penguins.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Well, ya gotta have deep pockets to go to 41 games... So, therefore, I have no clue! :nomoney:

I thought we went through this last season and we convinced you that 82 games was ok.

Besides, you jumped ship to the Penguins.

Oh, crap! :stupid: My bad!