Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Nhl 2016/2017

This is pretty much the way they played during the streak when they were scoring 5+ goals a night. With Holtby back to being Holtby, they looked great last night. Nothing will matter if they can't dupicate it tomorrow night, though.

I did love the yinzers chanting HOLT-BY HOLT-BY after their own little flower pooped 5 pucks last night.

ADHD; Interdisciplinary

Heh.

Lurking in the background in flat, humid Fl
    Same-o, same-o.
    "In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress." John Adams

Well, it's been nearly two weeks. I guess hockey doesn't exist for all you rabid hockey fans that follow the Caps.

You have next year to look forward to in repeating the same.
    "In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by b23hqb View Post
    Well, it's been nearly two weeks. I guess hockey doesn't exist for all you rabid hockey fans that follow the Caps.

I have been watching all the games.... So, why aren't you talking about them? Same-o Same-o...

Nothing to talk about.
    Crybaby Cripplecrow Hanging on a Monkey's Toe Club

Quote Originally Posted by Hank View Post
    I have been watching all the games.... So, why aren't you talking about them? Same-o Same-o...
    I've been watching some of them, not all. I was just waiting for some Pitt bashing, and understandably so, and at least some discussion on where your boys go next. But, nothing changes.

I've been watching some of them, not all. I was just waiting for some Pitt bashing, and understandably so, and at least some discussion on where your boys go next. But, nothing changes.
    Dude. Chris and I have been talking hockey all season. Caps lost. It stings. Not ready to assess the damage. Besides, it's not like this forum is heavy on the hockey talk. Not sure what your expectations are about, but good luck with it...

Still watching all the games. It stings and sucks that the Caps lost....again, but there's nothing like watching NHL games. Those last 2 minutes when the goalie's pulled are the most exciting in all sports. Compared to the snoozefest of the final 2 minutes of a college basketball game - which seems to take 20 minutes - I'll take hockey every time.

Members who have read this thread: 15