Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Nhl 2016/2017

Quote Originally Posted by Larry Gude View Post
    They didn't make the call, it seems. It was up to the league to over rule or not when the Caps challenged. I get where it was interference at first, being in the crease while the goalie was trying to establish position but then, play went on and he was alternately grabbed by goalie and blocked from leaving by defender. They could have also called Caps for a minor at their discretion and chose not to and he called it right away so, I dunno.
    Nah. That replay did not go to the league office. The review was made by the refs. BS call and the officials should be fined. It's a frickin playoff game!

Quote Originally Posted by Hank View Post
    Nah. That replay did not go to the league office. The review was made by the refs. BS call and the officials should be fined. It's a frickin playoff game!
    And guess who was in charge of reversing it? The ref who emphatically made the call to begin with. He wasn't going to overturn his own call.

You could hear him yelling at Backy to "get out", but missed Anderson humping Backy's leg while being held there by the D-man. Unreal.

I haven't had a problem with the Leafs, but Babcock's antics during icing line changes, taking 45 seconds to get the right guys out there, Anderson's had a few questionable plays. It's getting old.
    Crybaby Cripplecrow Hanging on a Monkey's Toe Club

Quote Originally Posted by Larry Gude View Post
    They didn't make the call, it seems. It was up to the league to over rule or not when the Caps challenged. I get where it was interference at first, being in the crease while the goalie was trying to establish position but then, play went on and he was alternately grabbed by goalie and blocked from leaving by defender. They could have also called Caps for a minor at their discretion and chose not to and he called it right away so, I dunno.
    http://www.csnmidatlantic.com/capita...5ALRVlNM4&t=42

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0nllyn View Post

I haven't had a problem with the Leafs, but Babcock's antics during icing line changes, taking 45 seconds to get the right guys out there, Anderson's had a few questionable plays. It's getting old.
    Word. Not only taking a long time, but trying to sneak guys in there that shouldn't be.

Welp... Pitt is sitting and waiting! Let's hope they get cold for their next opponent...

Quote Originally Posted by Hank View Post
    Welp... Pitt is sitting and waiting! Let's hope they get cold for their next opponent...
    Buddy of mine is an insufferable Pens fan. I told him we're coming! He mocked me.
    ADHD; Interdisciplinary

Hats off to Toronto... They are going to be a good team in the years to come. Now bring on $hittsburgh!

Yep. Same ole' Caps.

Multiple chances to get it done and they choke.
    I take this back.

Heck fo a series and probably a good first round opponent for the Caps as the Leafs share some of the same qualities as Pittsburgh.

I take this back.

Heck fo a series and probably a good first round opponent for the Caps as the Leafs share some of the same qualities as Pittsburgh.
    How so? I'm asking because the little I know, the leafs are a bunch of kids who don't any better and the pens are the sitting Champs who know it all.
    ADHD; Interdisciplinary

I take this back.

Hell, I think the Leafs are faster than Pitt...

Members who have read this thread: 15