Last Night Just Past Midnight

The sirens from the Chancellor's Run station were going off for what seemed forever. Truck after truck after truck, lots and lots of sirens.

I don't see anything in the news reports. Anybody know what was going on? Just curious because there was so much activity, sounded like a major event.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
The sirens from the Chancellor's Run station were going off for what seemed forever. Truck after truck after truck, lots and lots of sirens.

I don't see anything in the news reports. Anybody know what was going on? Just curious because there was so much activity, sounded like a major event.

There was a big barn fire off Vista Road in Hollywood. That may have been it.

Freefaller

I don't see anything in the news reports. Anybody know what was going on? Just curious because there was so much activity, sounded like a major event.[/Q

I believe there was some news that in the last set of emails from Hillary Clinton. There is one email in which it seems that she actually told the truth about something. People who were watching the news were fainting all over the county!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
HOLLYWOOD | ST MARYS | STRUCTURE FIRE | 43751 FERGUSON RD | LARGE STRUCTURE WELL INVOLVED, ALS REQ FOR BURN VICTIM

UNITS REPORT 20X20 SHED/BARN INVOLVED

BULK OF FIRE KNOCKED DOWN, EXTENSIVE OVERHAUL NEEDED DUE TO LARGE AMOUNT OF CONTENTS

MEDEVAC REQUESTED FOR BURN VICTIM

Clem72

Just managed to get my grandson to sleep. That's the cue for that fecking station to sound off like it's responding to the Hindenburg crash.

inkah

Tried to listen to that on the scanner and heard the medevac for burn victim, but couldn't stay awake to hear any more. For all the siren activity, I did think it was in LPCity. Hope the wounded make out ok...