Calling all Russians, Time to Go Home

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Nice time to be stuck with the smallest military we have had since WW2 isn't it?
The Marines are scavenging parts to keep their planes flying.

With Hillary it's going to get a LOT worse..

She wants to downsize an additional 20%..

itsbob

I bowl overhand

I'd like to know where that 1.3M ground troops comes from.. Army is only around 470K.. Marines are probably about 1/2 that..

Marines I'm not too familiar with but actual ground troops (combat arms) usually runs about 1:7 - 1:10.... which is a HUGE problem right not. Army is having issues with keeping experienced combat arms troops past the 10 - 12 year mark. With so few of them they are constantly being deployed.

So out of 470K soldiers only about 47 - 65000 are actual combat arms troops (Infantry, Armor, Field Artillery)

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Apples to Apples.. Active + Reserve/ National Guard..

US = 2.3 Million

Russia = 3.3 Million

Not so close now it is??

Oh and their number for Ground Troops is way misleading.. that's the size or our current entire active military.. I've never heard of sailors or airmen being considered "ground troops"...

Hijinx

Apples to Apples.. Active + Reserve/ National Guard..

US = 2.3 Million

Russia = 3.3 Million

Not so close now it is??

Oh and their number for Ground Troops is way misleading.. that's the size or our current entire active military.. I've never heard of sailors or airmen being considered "ground troops"...

Kinda makes you wonder why the leaders in America have let this happen with all the wars going on, and China building islands, and Russia invading the Ukraine. North Korea with Nuke, we gave Iran 1.7 billion in cash to help their terrorist effort, and no one is wondering why the leaders let America become so weak.

Then we have to look at the deals Obama is trying to make with the UN, and his Muslim in the WH and a Muslim by the name of Fatima Noor in charge of immigration./
She aint no Lady of Fatima , that's for sure.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
So out of 470K soldiers only about 47 - 65000 are actual combat arms troops (Infantry, Armor, Field Artillery)

300 Million Firearms in the hands of Americans - let them come ... Red Dawn 1984 is one of my favorite movies

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Give me a second because I am starting a thread that well... bothers me after reading this... ummm hold tight....

Tito

Donkey Smell
Kinda makes you wonder why the leaders in America have let this happen with all the wars going on, and China building islands, and Russia invading the Ukraine. North Korea with Nuke, we gave Iran 1.7 billion in cash to help their terrorist effort, and no one is wondering why the leaders let America become so weak.

Then we have to look at the deals Obama is trying to make with the UN, and his Muslim in the WH and a Muslim by the name of Fatima Noor in charge of immigration./
She aint no Lady of Fatima , that's for sure.

:blahblah:

STFU