198 to 13

itsbob

I bowl overhand
What's telling is Trump supporters have friends that are Hillary Supporters.. Some of us have MANY!!

But when you see the other side.. it's almost like an abusive relationship where the dems tell you who you can be friends with, who you can talk to, who you can hang out with..

I would bet more times than not the numbers for a Hillary supporter are a LOT more lopsided..

Hijinx

What's telling is Trump supporters have friends that are Hillary Supporters.. Some of us have MANY!!

But when you see the other side.. it's almost like an abusive relationship where the dems tell you who you can be friends with, who you can talk to, who you can hang out with..

I would bet more times than not the numbers for a Hillary supporter are a LOT more lopsided..

Color me surprised it got 13 minutes. Donald not only has to beat Hillary, but a host of traitorous Republican Scumbags and every news source in this country.

I would never have believed that Trump mentioning he got hot over a married woman would negate Clinton's rapes and perversions.
Or take Hillary's sickness, and lies off the interest of voters in America.