Hillary's staff discusses excuses to avoid subpeona

This_person

Good story

Among the emails made public Tuesday by WikiLeaks was one from Clinton campaign spokesman Nick Merrill, who optimistically suggested that the issue might quickly blow over.

“Goal would be to cauterize this just enough so it plays out over the weekend and dies in the short term,” Merrill wrote on March 6, 2015.

Cuk0eyyXYAADnvG.jpg

Hijinx

Good story

Among the emails made public Tuesday by WikiLeaks was one from Clinton campaign spokesman Nick Merrill, who optimistically suggested that the issue might quickly blow over.

“Goal would be to cauterize this just enough so it plays out over the weekend and dies in the short term,” Merrill wrote on March 6, 2015.

View attachment 115172

If Hillary had all of her scandals sticking out of her she would look like a porcupine and her drones would still vote for her.
This is just another shot in the dark.

tommyjo

If Hillary had all of her scandals sticking out of her she would look like a porcupine and her drones would still vote for her.
This is just another shot in the dark.

SOME of Trump's scandals, his personal flaws and business failures are sticking out and you are still voting for him...so what does that make you? (I mean besides a hypocrite)

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
SOME of Trump's scandals, his personal flaws and business failures are sticking out and you are still voting for him...so what does that make you? (I mean besides a hypocrite)

How much are you Hillary interwebs-support-trolls being paid..really? We see the reports..we know you are one...just curious. A lot more than the boy is used to receiving, I know that much.

Hijinx

At least not a fool like you.
Big difference between Trumps faults and Hillary's deaths, Lies to the mother of the dead, Pay for Play as Secretary of state, Leaking personal email servers disclosing secrets Big difference between business failures and helping Iran get uranium for their nukes by selling uranium to Russia. sending guns to ISIS, but obviously you are too stupid to see that.

Tito

Donkey Smell
At least not a fool like you.
Big difference between Trumps faults and Hillary's deaths, Lies to the mother of the dead, Pay for Play as Secretary of state, Leaking personal email servers disclosing secrets Big difference between business failures and helping Iran get uranium for their nukes by selling uranium to Russia. sending guns to ISIS, but obviously you are too stupid to see that.

:blahblah:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

This is a thread about Hillary. Why are you trying to make it about Trump?