Trump vs. Trump

tommyjo

Why shouldn't the Japanese have nukes? Everyone else has them, why not Japan?

Wow...

Please, Miss Media Savvy, go look to see which nations actually have nuclear weapons.

Then, please go read up on the devastation caused in Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

Then, go read up on the power of todays versions of nuclear weapons.

Then, go back and re-read everyone one of your posts about terrorism.

Then you may wish to reconsider your asinine post.

This_person

Wow...

Please, Miss Media Savvy, go look to see which nations actually have nuclear weapons.

Your implication is that Japan was shot by a gun, therefore should not seek a gun for defense?

That's pretty stupid.

Your further implication is that Japan is a terrorist nation, or would support terrorism, or would somehow become the paranoid attempted giant-that-never-happened that it did a century ago. Those are both really stupid.

Please reconsider your asinine post.

Hijinx

Wow...

Well we know that the Chinese, Russians and the North Korean's have nuclear capabilities.
We hope the Chinese and Russians are smart enough not to start tossing around Nuclear bombs or missiles,
but are we that suire that North Korea will not.

If we look at a map we can see that Russia,China, North Korea are all in close proximity to Japan.
Which sits there with no Nukes.

Sure we saw what happened in Nagasaki and Hiroshima, pretty devastating.
It's what happens when a country with no Nukes gets hit with them.
Todays versions of Nukes are much more powerful than the older ones.
Which means Japan would be even worse off if hit with one from one of those countries in close proximity.
It's pretty nice of those countries that they do not have to worry about a Nuclear response from a 1st attack by them.
The Japanese have never to my knowledge been involved in perpetrating a terrorist act, since they lost WW2 ,and they don't have much terrorism there because they don't allow Muslims to come there.

MMMMMMMM Maybe you should rethink your asinine post.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Wow...

And here I thought you couldn't lower the bar any more with your special kind of stupid. But you did. Say "hi" to Tito while you're down there.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Wow...

image.jpg

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Wow...

So you think Japan is a terrorist nation?

Okay. :lol:

awpitt

Main Streeter
Why shouldn't the Japanese have nukes? Everyone else has them, why not Japan?

Japan's constitution forbids them from having nukes. Now, they can change that if they want. But that's not the point of the OP. The point was Trump saying that he never said that Japan should have nukes when, in fact, he did say exactly that.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The point was Trump saying that he never said that Japan should have nukes when, in fact, he did say exactly that.

Do you all really want to nitpick everything Trump has said, then reversed himself on? Is that really going to be you all's strategy for discrediting him? Because Hillary is the queen of that chit, and I can't believe you all would want to open the floodgates like that.

Do you all really want to nitpick everything Trump has said, then reversed himself on? Is that really going to be you all's strategy for discrediting him? Because Hillary is the queen of that chit, and I can't believe you all would want to open the floodgates like that.
The flood gats have already been opened. There are thousands of documented statements made my Hillary to her cohorts that totally contradict what she says to the voting public.

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The flood gats have already been opened. There are thousands of documented statements made my Hillary to her cohorts that totally contradict what she says to the voting public.

Well of course. You need both a public and a private position. :cheers:

b23hqb

PREMO Member

All that does not matter anymore. It was known since before June that if Trump got the nomination, he would no longer be accepted by the media - he would be crucified by them, while at the same time the media would be propping up and making whichever (D) candidate look good.

I don't give a crap about Japan and nukes, or what Trump denies he ever said (which he did) about it.

But the thread title "Trump vs Trump" says it all to me. He is a political idiot. The bed has been made for all non-democrats. Unfortunately, it was made by those who got Trump nominated, and now we all have to sleep in it and try and figure out what to do next, whether Trump is elected or not.

If there is anything left to do something about.

The bed has been made for all non-democrats. Unfortunately, it was made by those who got Trump nominated, and now we all have to sleep in it and try and figure out what to do next, whether Trump is elected or not.

If there is anything left to do something about.
I completely agree. Both sides are completely responsible for the mess we have today. I truly believe the vast majority of legal voters feel we are left with zero candidates we can truly hang our hat on. Heck, even the latest bump in the polls where it's being touted that "Hillary gains 7% lead" are reflective that very few are convinced she's the lesser of two evils when you look at the fact that her "bump" was only an increase by 1%... the remaining 6% being touted as "in her favor" was really folks that no longer clicked the "Trump" poll button but also could not bring themselves to click the "Clinton" button.

Shame on the both parties for such political gaming shenanigans. Now we are a country on the brink of WWIII and both sides have decided to throw fuel on the fire to ensure a civil war too because no matter which candidate wins, 1/2 of population will be outraged.

Hmmm... maybe the general public isn't as sheeple as the media seems to believe. Despite the intricate dance to keep the Clinton dirt on the down low and the Trump allegations in the direct spotlight...

Clinton held a seven-point lead on Monday – 45% to 38% - following the airing of an 11-year-old video showing Trump making graphic sexual remarks about women. But as voters began responding to Sunday night’s debate, her lead dropped to five points on Tuesday and four points on Wednesday. Trump edged ahead yesterday.

Rasmussen Reports updates its White House Watch survey daily Monday through Friday at 8:30 am Eastern based on a three-day rolling average of 1,500 Likely U.S. Voters. The latest survey is the first to include results following the release by the New York Times of new allegations of sexual harassment against Trump. The GOP nominee has denied the charges and has demanded that the newspaper apologize for what he calls "a libelous article." We’ll be watching to see what impact, if any, those allegations have on next week’s surveys.

Eighty-seven percent (87%) of voters now say they’ve made up their minds how they will vote, and among these voters, it’s Trump 48%, Clinton 46%. Among those who say they still could change their minds between now and Election Day, it’s Trump 37%, Clinton 36%, Johnson 17% and Stein 9%.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/pub...ections/election_2016/white_house_watch_oct14

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Hmmm... maybe the general public isn't as sheeple as the media seems to believe. Despite the intricate dance to keep the Clinton dirt on the down low and the Trump allegations in the direct spotlight...

Clinton held a seven-point lead on Monday – 45% to 38% - following the airing of an 11-year-old video showing Trump making graphic sexual remarks about women. But as voters began responding to Sunday night’s debate, her lead dropped to five points on Tuesday and four points on Wednesday. Trump edged ahead yesterday.

Rasmussen Reports updates its White House Watch survey daily Monday through Friday at 8:30 am Eastern based on a three-day rolling average of 1,500 Likely U.S. Voters. The latest survey is the first to include results following the release by the New York Times of new allegations of sexual harassment against Trump. The GOP nominee has denied the charges and has demanded that the newspaper apologize for what he calls "a libelous article." We’ll be watching to see what impact, if any, those allegations have on next week’s surveys.

Eighty-seven percent (87%) of voters now say they’ve made up their minds how they will vote, and among these voters, it’s Trump 48%, Clinton 46%. Among those who say they still could change their minds between now and Election Day, it’s Trump 37%, Clinton 36%, Johnson 17% and Stein 9%.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/pub...ections/election_2016/white_house_watch_oct14

I was just listening to that being discussed on the radio. Some think that the country is going to be quite surprised by the outcome of this election, for the simple reason, the media is dishonest, the polls are rigged, etc.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
I was just listening to that being discussed on the radio. Some think that the country is going to be quite surprised by the outcome of this election, for the simple reason, the media is dishonest, the polls are rigged, etc.

Unfortunately, it is an electoral college vote so Trump could win the popular vote but not the Presidency. Let's hope the loser (who ever she may be) doesn't try to take this to the courts.

Hijinx

When I see thousands at Trump rallies, and sometimes he has to leave thousands outside, and then I see the sparse crowds Hillary draws, I cannot see how in hell she can be ahead.

]

Just a question, when was the last time Hillary had a rally among the poor ghetto folks she claims to be helping. Most of her rallies are up north in Yankee Land where the big bucks are.