Is this where it all falls apart?

PsyOps

Pixelated
For those that see things logically, and don't need the leftwing media to tell how to think, we knew this all along.

FBI, DOJ roiled by Comey, Lynch decision to let Clinton slide by on emails, says insider

The decision to let Hillary Clinton off the hook for mishandling classified information has roiled the FBI and Department of Justice, with one person closely involved in the year-long probe telling FoxNews.com that career agents and attorneys on the case unanimously believed the Democratic presidential nominee should have been charged.

The source, who spoke to FoxNews.com on the condition of anonymity, said FBI Director James Comey’s dramatic July 5 announcement that he would not recommend to the Attorney General’s office that the former secretary of state be charged left members of the investigative team dismayed and disgusted. More than 100 FBI agents and analysts worked around the clock with six attorneys from the DOJ’s National Security Division, Counter Espionage Section, to investigate the case.

“No trial level attorney agreed, no agent working the case agreed, with the decision not to prosecute -- it was a top-down decision,” said the source, whose identity and role in the case has been verified by FoxNews.com.

Last edited:

PsyOps

Pixelated
FBI Agents Are Ready to Revolt Over Cozy Clinton Probe

Veteran FBI agents say FBI Director James Comey has permanently damaged the bureau’s reputation for uncompromising investigations with his “cowardly” whitewash of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s mishandling of classified information using an unauthorized private e-mail server.

Feeling the heat from congressional critics, Comey last week argued that the case was investigated by career FBI agents, “So if I blew it, they blew it, too.”

But agents say Comey tied investigators’ hands by agreeing to unheard-of ground rules and other demands by the lawyers for Clinton and her aides that limited their investigation.

“In my 25 years with the bureau, I never had any ground rules in my interviews,” said retired agent Dennis V. Hughes, the first chief of the FBI’s computer-investigations unit.

This_person

It will be sad to see a good man like Comey taken down, but if he is perhaps that will snowball to others.

One of Trump's best lines right now is that he will re-open the investigation and recommend to his AG to prosecute Hillary. The vast majority of the country believes this should have happened, so it would make the most sense. The biggest hurdle is whether or not Obama would pardon her, a la Ford with Nixon, to "heal the country."

lmor

Comey may be a good man but not the man who should lead the FBI. He is a coward and did not do his job. Is anyone asking for his resignation?

Hijinx

It will be sad to see a good man like Comey taken down, but if he is perhaps that will snowball to others.

One of Trump's best lines right now is that he will re-open the investigation and recommend to his AG to prosecute Hillary. The vast majority of the country believes this should have happened, so it would make the most sense. The biggest hurdle is whether or not Obama would pardon her, a la Ford with Nixon, to "heal the country."

I don't think it is sad at all for the FBI to lose a biased leader like Comey.I don't believe he is a good person to hold the job he holds.
How many times has he let the Clinton's slide?
He was in on the Sandy Burglar case.
http://www.wnd.com/2016/07/comey-has-long-history-of-clinton-related-cases/
He has worked with Hillary's taxes, see the above story.
Comey was a deputy special counsel on the Senate Whitewater Committee, looking into the conduct of then President Bill Clinton and the first lady.
Others went to jail, Hill and Bill slid.

Comey and Loretta Lynch should both be prosecuted.

PsyOps

Pixelated

I will lose not one wink of sleep if Comey goes down for this. He allowed himself to get sucked into the corruption surrounding the Clintons. This is one of the most destructive events in politics I’ve ever seen in my lifetime. I’m relieved to hear there are still some folks working in this branch of our law enforcement with ethics and honesty. I get no joy in watching powerful people go down in flames, but I am far more distressed over the thwarting of our laws, particularly where national security is concerned all to protect one person to ensure she gets in that Whitehouse.

If this gets opened back up, like I think it will, none of it will finish before the election. What we’re likely looking at is impeachment, if Clinton gets elected. If this gets any traction with voters, she will lose. Then she will have to face prosecution. No one to pardon her. If Clinton gets elected and impeached (assuming the GOP will maintain control), Kaine will have a lot of pardons to pass out.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
I will lose not one wink of sleep if Comey goes down for this. He allowed himself to get sucked into the corruption surrounding the Clintons. This is one of the most destructive events in politics I’ve ever seen in my lifetime. I’m relieved to hear there are still some folks working in this branch of our law enforcement with ethics and honesty. I get no joy in watching powerful people go down in flames, but I am far more distressed over the thwarting of our laws, particularly where national security is concerned all to protect one person to ensure she gets in that Whitehouse.

If this gets opened back up, like I think it will, none of it will finish before the election. What we’re likely looking at is impeachment, if Clinton gets elected. If this gets any traction with voters, she will lose. Then she will have to face prosecution. No one to pardon her. If Clinton gets elected and impeached (assuming the GOP will maintain control), Kaine will have a lot of pardons to pass out.

I believe the Clinton machine is holding something over Comey's head, or threatening his and/or his family.

PsyOps

Pixelated
I believe the Clinton machine is holding something over Comey's head, or threatening his and/or his family.

Well, if these FBI agents get legal protection (which I know of one that is getting pro bono protection), they will be called before congress to testify, and whatever Clinton might be holding over Comey's head will be moot. This potentially takes the whole works down. If every agent that worked on this case comes forward to testify that the whole thing was politically rigged, I don't see how they escape it. It may not all go down before the election; but like I said, if it gets enough attention between now and 8 Nov, it should destroy Clinton's changes. If she does get elected, impeachment will be a must - if the GOP maintains the majority.

b23hqb

PREMO Member

Why would you call him a "good man" if, and probably so, these accusations from his agents and attorneys are true? Would a "good man" just throw off the obvious, provable assertions by his trusted underlings and agents? Comey has some sort of dirt on him that he is afraid of being revealed. Apparently, his "good" is just all about him and his "good" reputation.

Hijinx

Well of course there will be no impeachment of Hillary.
We don't know what the Make-up of the House will be after the election but we can assume it will be about what it is now.
There are enough Republicans to impeach if they all vote together, but that would mean that Chicken-doo Ryan got behind the impeachment.
I don't believe he has that kind of leadership in him.
After impeachment it take 2/3rds. of the Senate to confirm and remove the sitting President. Never happen.

IMO if Hillary is elected she will stay there, Comey will stay there and Loretta Lynch will stay there , all part of a criminal cabal.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Why would you call him a "good man" if, and probably so, these accusations from his agents and attorneys are true? Would a "good man" just throw off the obvious, provable assertions by his trusted underlings and agents? Comey has some sort of dirt on him that he is afraid of being revealed. Apparently, his "good" is just all about him and his "good" reputation.

I vaguely knew who Comey was before this and certainly couldn't make a judgment on his character.

TP, do you know him personally? I'm curious what makes you call him a "good man"?

Hijinx

Well, if these FBI agents get legal protection (which I know of one that is getting pro bono protection), they will be called before congress to testify, and whatever Clinton might be holding over Comey's head will be moot. This potentially takes the whole works down. If every agent that worked on this case comes forward to testify that the whole thing was politically rigged, I don't see how they escape it. It may not all go down before the election; but like I said, if it gets enough attention between now and 8 Nov, it should destroy Clinton's changes. If she does get elected, impeachment will be a must - if the GOP maintains the majority.

Who is going to give it attention? That New York Slimes.

The media is involved in one of the biggest sliming efforts ever to come at a Presidential candidate.
Every day they dream up a new piece of slime to throw at Trump.
The purpose is to keep Hillary out of having to speak on the issues and to take away stories about her perfidy's.
Don't be fooled ---------------it's working.

tommyjo

For those that see things logically, and don't need the leftwing media to tell how to think, we knew this all along.

FBI, DOJ roiled by Comey, Lynch decision to let Clinton slide by on emails, says insider

Why do you feel like you where some badge of moral honor because you let right wing media tell you how to think?

You honestly call what you posted reporting?

One unnamed source says everyone involved in the case "unanimously agreed she should have been charged?? The three paragraphs later another source contradicts what was said in the first paragraph?

That is reporting to you?

Just in case you hadn't noticed, the House and Senate are both in majority Republican hands...IF this is such a travesty of justice (which it sure sounds to be), where are the hearings?

Oh that's right...the Republican party is too busy eating itself because Republican primary voters nominated a carnival barker as their Presidential candidate. Every Republican is spending every waking moment trying to figure out how they survive the next 28 days.

BTW...your post from some time ago was likely the most correct. To prosecute Ms. Clinton, every person who received a classified email from her and didn't say a word would also have to be prosecuted. There are just too many backsides that need cover.

This_person

I vaguely knew who Comey was before this and certainly couldn't make a judgment on his character.

TP, do you know him personally? I'm curious what makes you call him a "good man"?

I do not know him personally, just by reputation.

Prosecuted the Gambino family, appointed by GWB as #2 in DOJ, Adelphia Communications conviction, refused to allow some of the bigger parts of the NSA (later overturned by political pressure from Bush), etc.

It's pretty clear that he is somehow under the thumb of the Clintons. They are well-known to threaten and kill to keep their status, and I suspect he has been threatened (or his family, more likely). He is also known, as in the NSA issue, to bend to political pressures. This could be because the full weight of what would come out would be, in his view, horrible for the country; it could be because he is threatened; it could be because he is weak. The prosecution of the Gambino family makes the last one least likely.

He's done good work, and he's folded to the Clintons every time he's been in a position to threaten them legally.

PsyOps

Pixelated
You honestly call what you posted reporting?

One unnamed source says everyone involved in the case "unanimously agreed she should have been charged?? The three paragraphs later another source contradicts what was said in the first paragraph?

That is reporting to you?

Yes, I call it reporting. An agent went to a news outlet and told his/her story. That news outlet reported the story. It doesn't make one damn bit of difference if it's one person at this point, it's still a story. Your incessant desire to define for everyone what reporting should look like only shows that you have no clue what it should look like. If you're such a damn expert on what reporting should look like, why are you spending so much time on here telling everyone what reporting should like rather than actually being a reporter? I mean you seem to think you're an expert. Get busy or STFU!

And again... you have to be reminded that if you are going to refute the source, you would hold more credibility with your own source rather than just aimlessly :blahblah: away claiming every source you see as invalid. Currently you have ZERO credibility because all you do is vilify people. You continually feel your purpose in life is to disparage people rather than have a civil, fact-based discussion. I honestly don't know how you are even able to leave your house and interact with other humans with this sort of contempt towards everyone. You really have a sad existence.

This_person

BTW...your post from some time ago was likely the most correct. To prosecute Ms. Clinton, every person who received a classified email from her and didn't say a word would also have to be prosecuted. There are just too many backsides that need cover.

I would agree with you here. However, this in no way negates the likelihood that the FBI agents and legal counsel thought it was worthwhile to prosecute Mrs. Clinton, or at the very least pull her security clearance. This should have been done, and continues to need to be done. Try explaining why the Dem nominee cannot receive the classified briefings due to lack of ability to hear them due to demonstrated unreliability to properly handle classified material! An elected position does not require a clearance, by law, by she's not elected crap right now.

Just because we can't catch all speeders does not mean that we should not prosecute those that we do. I agree it is likely other people's asses are on the line, and they are not pushing for prosecution of Clinton due to their own fears. That should not have stopped Comey or Lynch. The chips should fall where they may - that's justice.

PsyOps

Pixelated
I would agree with you here. However, this in no way negates the likelihood that the FBI agents and legal counsel thought it was worthwhile to prosecute Mrs. Clinton, or at the very least pull her security clearance. This should have been done, and continues to need to be done. Try explaining why the Dem nominee cannot receive the classified briefings due to lack of ability to hear them due to demonstrated unreliability to properly handle classified material! An elected position does not require a clearance, by law, by she's not elected crap right now.

Just because we can't catch all speeders does not mean that we should not prosecute those that we do. I agree it is likely other people's asses are on the line, and they are not pushing for prosecution of Clinton due to their own fears. That should not have stopped Comey or Lynch. The chips should fall where they may - that's justice.

The other point to make here is, these agents that are going to come out (and I think, given what we're seeing here at the onset they will come out) believe this is that important, that they are taking a huge risk to expose the corruption that occurred between Clinton (both Bill and Hillary), Obama, Lynch, and Comey to ensure the protection of one person (Hillary).

PsyOps

Pixelated
Well of course there will be no impeachment of Hillary.
We don't know what the Make-up of the House will be after the election but we can assume it will be about what it is now.
There are enough Republicans to impeach if they all vote together, but that would mean that Chicken-doo Ryan got behind the impeachment.
I don't believe he has that kind of leadership in him.
After impeachment it take 2/3rds. of the Senate to confirm and remove the sitting President. Never happen.

IMO if Hillary is elected she will stay there, Comey will stay there and Loretta Lynch will stay there , all part of a criminal cabal.

I would say that folks in the senate better take a hard look at their prospects for future elections, but I am fairly convinced that most voters just don't care.

Hijinx

I would say that folks in the senate better take a hard look at their prospects for future elections, but I am fairly convinced that most voters just don't care.

I sure hope that the voters take a hard look at those who refuse to back Trump, when they see what a President Hillary does to us.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
It's pretty clear that he is somehow under the thumb of the Clintons.

My guess is that he wants to keep his job. CIA director is appointed by the president, who can replace that appointee whenever he wants. You can assign nobler motives to him if you want, but I'm going to bet it's as simple as that.