Focus on The Family's James Dobson on Trump

mAlice

professional daydreamer
“I do not condone nor defend Donald Trump’s terrible comments made 11 years ago. They are indefensible and awful. I’m sure there are other misdeeds in his past, although as Jesus said, ‘Let him who is without sin cast the first stone,’ he said, according to WND.

“I am, however, more concerned about America’s future than Donald Trump’s past. I wonder about how Bill Clinton’s language stands up in private.”

http://conservativetribune.com/dobs...tm_content=2016-10-12&utm_campaign=manualpost

Hijinx

What kind of election is this where we compare the sexual antics of both sides and totally ignore the issues.

1.The Supreme Court.
2. the Administration Hillary will inherit and make even worse.
3.The cuts to military and the horrible treatment vets get at the VA.
4.The fact that Hillary and Obama caused the refugee problem and want to soak America in it's aftermath.
5. Russia's rise in a war like manner.
6.The Middle East conflict.
7.The rise in medical insurance under a failed ACA.
8. The fact that those who cannot afford insurance are forced to pay a penalty they cannot afford either.
9. Police Officers have become targets for domestic criminals posing as BLM.
10. Placing a lying harridan in the WH who tried to steal the furniture last time she was there, and who has no idea what to do to slow America's deficits.

All of these things and we are comparing Bill's rapes with Trumps sexual remarks and alleged groping.

seekeroftruth

What kind of election is this where we compare the sexual antics of both sides and totally ignore the issues.

1.The Supreme Court.
2. the Administration Hillary will inherit and make even worse.
3.The cuts to military and the horrible treatment vets get at the VA.
4.The fact that Hillary and Obama caused the refugee problem and want to soak America in it's aftermath.
5. Russia's rise in a war like manner.
6.The Middle East conflict.
7.The rise in medical insurance under a failed ACA.
8. The fact that those who cannot afford insurance are forced to pay a penalty they cannot afford either.
9. Police Officers have become targets for domestic criminals posing as BLM.
10. Placing a lying harridan in the WH who tried to steal the furniture last time she was there, and who has no idea what to do to slow America's deficits.

All of these things and we are comparing Bill's rapes with Trumps sexual remarks and alleged groping.
:popcorn:

:coffee: