Donald Trump has accepted Christ

seekeroftruth

I'm sorry.... I just don't believe it. Maybe I'm just behaving like one of those Israelites in Egypt who questioned the intentions of Moses, but I just don't see it.

If it's true, I would be thrilled.... but I just don't believe it.

:coffee:

Patch

The Pirate
Whether he accepted Christ or not, I don't know. But I do know that the problem is not that we don't have Christian president, or a Christian anything. We don't have a Christian president because the people of the nation don't want one. The problem is that most of the organizations that are calling themselves churches, are not preaching the gospel. Then even those that are, are not failhfully living it out. I hope Trump wins, but he won't make America great again, because it wasn't a human that made America great in the first place. When the church becomes the church again in America, and stops aping the world, then America may become great again.

“America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great.” ― Alexis de Tocqueville

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Whether he accepted Christ or not, I don't know. But I do know that the problem is not that we don't have Christian president, or a Christian anything. We don't have a Christian president because the people of the nation don't want one. The problem is that most of the organizations that are calling themselves churches, are not preaching the gospel. Then even those that are, are not failhfully living it out. I hope Trump wins, but he won't make America great again, because it wasn't a human that made America great in the first place. When the church becomes the church again in America, and stops aping the world, then America may become great again.

“America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great.” ― Alexis de Tocqueville

If America is great again, it will be because of Gods grace, and because He has blessed our Nation again because we have asked him to. If He doesn't, then it's our own fault, and it was foretold. If America becomes great again, it's still only temporary. Judgement will come. It's just a matter of how much time He will give us.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
When was America great and what was god's role?

Under slavery, as per gods will? When women were property, as was gods will? After the Civil war and, god, presumably, ended slavery? After the 19th amendment, presumably willed by god?

When was America great? Is it too much to ask as to what time period Trump thinks was great and to which he wants to take us back to? The 1950's? the 30's? Prohibition? The 1970's???

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
When was America great? Is it too much to ask as to what time period Trump thinks was great and to which he wants to take us back to? The 1950's? the 30's? Prohibition? The 1970's???

I'm hoping early 1800s...and with more land to claim. Got my eye on a real nice piece in Idaho.

PsyOps

Pixelated
When was America great and what was god's role?

Under slavery, as per gods will? When women were property, as was gods will? After the Civil war and, god, presumably, ended slavery? After the 19th amendment, presumably willed by god?

When I think about America being great, I think of it in terms of any other country in the world. Having been to many countries, there is no other place I'd rather be. Every country in this world has a scurrilous past. So pointing out our flaws is pointless in terms of defining our greatness.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
When I think about America being great, I think of it in terms of any other country in the world. Having been to many countries, there is no other place I'd rather be. Every country in this world has a scurrilous past. So pointing out our flaws is pointless in terms of defining our greatness.

So America is great now. Agreed.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
'Trumpster' or 'otherwise sane and rational person whom, however reluctantly, is voting for the giant douche rather than the turd sammitch in a desperate hope that, just maybe, it will be a little less awful for the nation'.

You pick.

This_person

So America is great now. Agreed.

Wait, you think everything is great now? YOu think because there was slavery in the past, America wasn't great; but today we have exceptionally-different unemployment rates based on race, we have a national debt that rivals the GDP, we have an exceptionally-divisive populace....you think these things are GREAT?

Or, do you believe that the past was great too, even when there was no small pox vaccine or A/C, but bring those things up as arguments to say we were never great? If we weren't great then, and things are not exactly utopian now, how could we be great now?

I'm not sure one of understands....

This_person

'Trumpster' or 'otherwise sane and rational person whom, however reluctantly, is voting for the giant douche rather than the turd sammitch in a desperate hope that, just maybe, it will be a little less awful for the nation'.

You pick.

I heard "Beyond the Beltway" this morning describe this as a choice of ignorance or willful dishonesty and corruption.

Seems right.

Seems like an easy choice.

PsyOps

Pixelated

You pick.

I believe it will be a lot more awful with Clinton - A LOT! There is not even the smallest thing I would trust her with. She is the very disease we're trying to get rid of in our government.