Gymnastics

deino2002

~LEGS FOR DAYS~
Originally posted by FirstClass
Anyone know of any good centers I want to put my daughter in.
Depending on where you live, Park & Recs has gymnatic programs, there is also the gymnastic center in lexington park.

K

Kizzy

I wonder if it would be gay to put my youngest son in gymnastics. :confused: He is always flipping off the furniture and stuff and he is really good at it.

Elle

Happy Camper!
Originally posted by IM4Change
I wonder if it would be gay to put my youngest son in gymnastics. :confused: He is always flipping off the furniture and stuff and he is really good at it.

I don't think so. Tyler did a kiddie gym program when he was 3. He loved it. He has asked if he could take gymnastics again but it just isn't feasible with soccer and I told him he could only choose 1.

ynnhoj

IM4Change said:

if he likes to tumble about sign him up for wrestling. signups usually begin around end of oct-beginning of nov. i have had my lil one wrestling since the age of 3. he loves it.

sorry, dont know of any gymnastics groups in your area. several in and around baltimore.
good luck