All those Trump allegations crawling out of the woodwork, spontaneously

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Gettin on the news.jpg

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
They're interviewing another one of Trump's supposedly "rape victims"

They're interviewing another one of Trump's supposedly "rape victims"

> I was an innocent little 13 year old girl, I basically knew nothing about sex, and I never thought that I could be sexually attacked by Trump. I always said "It could never happen to me."

How much are they paying these professional actors /pol/?

Only 13.jpg

One ideal is to hire a black man to say Hillary called him a Nagger. But nobody would even care.

Hijinx

Imagine you are sitting on an airplane. Filled with other passengers, and the crew and stewardess's, you feel a hand go up your skirt. The hand of the stranger sitting next to you. Obviously you are in First class, because the hand you feel belongs to Donald Trump and he doesn't ride in coach.

You feel this hand and you do nothing. You don't scream. You don't slap, You don't get up and move to another seat.
Does this make sense?

stgislander

PREMO Member
Imagine you are sitting on an airplane. Filled with other passengers, and the crew and stewardess's, you feel a hand go up your skirt. The hand of the stranger sitting next to you. Obviously you are in First class, because the hand you feel belongs to Donald Trump and he doesn't ride in coach.

You feel this hand and you do nothing. You don't scream. You don't slap, You don't get up and move to another seat.
Does this make sense?

Sounds like the premise for a movie. (Boom chicka waa waa.)

baxter

Screw all the networks, CNN especially Anderson Cooper, what an ASS! the only network I can half stand is Fox, , at least they are somewhat honest! They are all in bed with the Clitons

tommyjo

Yes the entire world lies ONLY Donald Trump tells the truth.

Since you all really can't figure this out...Mr. Trump brought all this on himself...by 1. saying during the last debate that he never did anything like that to women (OBVIOUSLY someone, somewhere was going to call him out on that)...2. the dumbass, thin skinned egoist that is Donald Trump WON'T shut the f*** up. The more he cries. whines and complains about everyone in the world being against him...the more the story stays alive. He can't change the news cycle if he won't shut up.

Two other thoughts...if you think Fox is "honest" at ANY level, you are not very bright. Imagine how easy it would have been for Rs to win the White House and keep all of Congress...had they simply nominated a credible candidate.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Damn... I wish TJ would have run for President. I'm sure she has all the answers.

The only answer she has is, "BWAAAAK! Shoulda got a better candidate! BWAAAAAK!"

Completely ignoring the fact that Hillary is the worst presidential candidate in history - was in fact under a federal investigation for mishandling classified information when she was nominated. She shouldn't even be there and if it weren't for the press and the party slavemasters she wouldn't be.

It's beyond stupid to say that all this corruption and criminal activity is the fault of Donald Trump and the people who gave him the nomination. That is too ridiculous and nonsensical to even acknowledge, and a lucid TJ knows that - she's just parroting what her party handlers have programmed her to say.