Trump tells the truth about the Clinton-Obama regime.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The gloves are off.

We all know he's not going to win, but he's putting out information that we've needed to know for a long time now. He's exposing our government for what it is.

littlelady

God bless the USA
The gloves are off.

We all know he's not going to win, but he's putting out information that we've needed to know for a long time now. He's exposing our government for what it is.

Trump would win if it wasn't 'rigged'. We are doing mail in ballot for Calvert because we just moved to Montgomery. I know my vote won't count because of the slant in MD, but it wouldn't count, anyway, because of dead people and illegals voting; not to mention messing with the votes of actual citizens. I disagree with a few on here that said Trump is throwing the election to Hill. He knows her and the Clinton machine, and is a true patriot that cares about what is happening to America. Even though he is hard to take, I think his intentions are sincere. God bless America. I hope She is not done, yet. :patriot:

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Please watch the 31-32 minute mark to the 42 minute mark and if you can stomach it, after that....

Hijinx

Please watch the 31-32 minute mark to the 42 minute mark and if you can stomach it, after that....

Well back to the media. Aren't they as bad as the Clintons for hiding these things?
If the media was doing their job the Clinton would be pariah's instead of heading back to the WH to #### us all again.