Witness calls bull####

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
http://nypost.com/2016/10/14/trump-camp-puts-forward-witness-to-refute-sex-assault-claim/

Donald Trump’s campaign says a British man is countering claims that the GOP presidential nominee groped a woman on a cross-country flight more than three decades ago.

The man says he was sitting across from the accuser and contacted the Trump campaign because he was incensed by her account — which is at odds with what he witnessed.

‘If there’s evidence Trump’s done it, sure, hang him from the post, but I was there, I was in a position to know that what she said was wrong, wrong, wrong.’

Clearly she's a lying bitch who's being paid to slander Trump. If there's anyone lower in the gutter than Hillary Clinton, don't tell me because I don't want to know about filthy disgusting people like that. Shrillary is filthy and disgusting enough.

Hijinx

http://nypost.com/2016/10/14/trump-camp-puts-forward-witness-to-refute-sex-assault-claim/

Donald Trump’s campaign says a British man is countering claims that the GOP presidential nominee groped a woman on a cross-country flight more than three decades ago.

The man says he was sitting across from the accuser and contacted the Trump campaign because he was incensed by her account — which is at odds with what he witnessed.

‘If there’s evidence Trump’s done it, sure, hang him from the post, but I was there, I was in a position to know that what she said was wrong, wrong, wrong.’

Clearly she's a lying bitch who's being paid to slander Trump. If there's anyone lower in the gutter than Hillary Clinton, don't tell me because I don't want to know about filthy disgusting people like that. Shrillary is filthy and disgusting enough.

One thing is certain the Clinton's will do whatever it takes to destroy those who oppose them
Look for this man to be slandered and accused of all sorts of things before this is done.

baxter

And yet millions want to vote for Hillary. If these women were actually groped over ten years ago, why no report then? Why now? how much did they get paid from the Clintons. On the news last night one of the women who claimed to be groped was led in to a room for the interview. She sat down, and read her entire statement from a piece of paper she had previously written about the incident, all while sobbing. Has she been sobbing for ten years now? If this had actually happened, she would not need to write it down and read it, she should be able to look the camera in the eye and tell her story, unless like Hillary, she cant recall.
Hillary stated during the FBI interview (waste of time) that she could not recall the answers to 21 questions, yet she remembers everything for the debate.

If you vote for Hillary, and she wins, do not bitch later at what you receive.........your just DUMB!

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Trudging these women out now - whether their claims are true or false - contributes to the reason so many don't believe assault claims by women. The timing itself casts a massive shadow of doubt on the legitimacy of non-political (e.g., normal people) claims of assault by virtue of somewhat stereotypical thinking by the average person. "Trump's accusers were just doing it for attention, so Jane Doe must be copycatting...." And that is a damn shame for legitimate victims - thanks Hillary ... what a champion for women you are! :rolleyes:

Dakota

~~~~~~~
This story is falling apart quickly .. another so-called victim has had her cousin call her out saying she is doing this to retaliate because he has blown her off several times, including this past May. There was a video back in 2005 from the hot mic subject who admitted to flirting with Trump often.

The media is distracting us from the stories of this administration and the Clinton's wrong doing. We all know that...

crabcake

The media is distracting us from the stories of this administration and the Clinton's wrong doing. We all know that...

Exactly! We are going to wake up in no time to WW3, and these same jackass MSM pundits will be sitting on their comfy couches in secure bomb shelters reporting their "utter disbelief that this is happening" while gently wiping HRC's feces from their freshly-powdered noses.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Trudging these women out now - whether their claims are true or false - contributes to the reason so many don't believe assault claims by women. The timing itself casts a massive shadow of doubt on the legitimacy of non-political (e.g., normal people) claims of assault by virtue of somewhat stereotypical thinking by the average person. "Trump's accusers were just doing it for attention, so Jane Doe must be copycatting...." And that is a damn shame for legitimate victims - thanks Hillary ... what a champion for women you are! :rolleyes:

Well said.

tommyjo

From the article you posted:

Gilberthorpe has no evidence to back up his claim — just his self-described excellent memory.

No one can prove her story, no one can prove this guy's story. But "clearly she is a lying bitch"???

You and yours claim she is a paid operative...how do you know this guy isn't?

I am not saying either person is right or wrong...I am just point out that your media savvy skills really suck.

Hijinx

No one can prove her story, no one can prove this guy's story. But "clearly she is a lying bitch"???

I am not saying either person is right or wrong...I am just point out that your media savvy skills really suck.

For a person who says she won't vote for Hillary TJ sure spends a lot of time licking her butt.

LC_Sulla

Your post is too rationale to be of use in this thread.

I am starting to think that partisan politics ought to be considered a mental illness.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

I am starting to think that partisan politics ought to be considered a mental illness.

Oh please. 25+ years of corruption - some even freaking proven but not prosecuted - by the Clintons, and somehow it's "rationale" to believe that this latest bit of political assassination is just a coincidence? Are you serious?

What turnip truck did you just fall off of?

LC_Sulla

Oh please. 25+ years of corruption - some even freaking proven but not prosecuted - by the Clintons, and somehow it's "rationale" to believe that this latest bit of political assassination is just a coincidence? Are you serious?

What turnip truck did you just fall off of?

It was on I-95 during rush hour.

crabcake

On justice w/Judge Janine just now, the restaurant owner chic's cousin said she actually touted what a great guy Trump was, his charitableness, etc and turned him into a Trump supporter as a result; that her claim is absolutely in retaliation to Trump's not going to her restaurant, AND that she has been known to make these types of claims in the past and sue people for harassment.

Wonder how long till she is thrown under the bus (literally & figuratively) by Kills' campaign... Now that she is no longer of use to her. :tap:

crabcake

Janine also had the Brit on as well re:what he saw on the flight, refuting that claim as well.

Hijinx

I agree with you. Anyone who would vote for Hillary Clinton is mentally ill.