The Obama years in easy to view graphs

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
This is halloween scary.

barrygraphs.jpg

I could pass off the home ownership as a growing trend, especially of millennials, to be less interested in owning. But the Labor Force Participation and Food Stamps go hand-in-hand and is very telling.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Yet none of the A-A's will recall that Bill Clinton is the owner of the "Workfare" change to Welfare.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
from what I have heard / read a lot of the 'recovery' jobs since PPACA passed have been part time 29'ers
[under 29 hrs so small business don't have to pay benefits under PPACA - so someone ends up working 2 PT JOBS - demanding $ 25 hr]

nutz

from what I have heard / read a lot of the 'recovery' jobs since PPACA passed have been part time 29'ers
[under 29 hrs so small business don't have to pay benefits under PPACA - so someone ends up working 2 PT JOBS - demanding $ 25 hr]

Crap, just look around. How many times do you see the same faces at the grocery store, credit union/bank, etc. Coming soon under the renewed Clinton's, A-76 job sharing? If hiring contractors to replace staff was a great idea, isn't hiring two contractors twice as good?
Some agencies are starting to implement 1/2 time retirement.