Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Who would you like to meet from the forum?

Thumbs up Who would you like to meet from the forum?

Let's get a list going and see if they'll come. Then maybe we can find a public place to meet. Maybe a park or something. Anybody with me?

real people

sorry, Sharon, couldn't resist.
    If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you. - Winnie the Pooh

The fate of animals is of greater importance to me than the fear of appearing ridiculous; it is indissolubly connected with the fate of men. - Emile Zola

Well then, maybe we should pm the newbies we want to attend. Heck of a way to meet people. I don't really hang out in bars though.

Good idea

I have several people I'd like to meet. I'm for a gathering by pm. Some people I don't know might be just fine...so if we have people willing to vouch for each other, that type of thing.

I don't mind visiting the Tiki Bar, or Red Hot & Blue (might be far for those in St. Mary's).

Ideas?
    Last edited by cattitude; 08-06-2002 at 03:25 PM.
    If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you. - Winnie the Pooh

The fate of animals is of greater importance to me than the fear of appearing ridiculous; it is indissolubly connected with the fate of men. - Emile Zola

Katie
    I want to meet people from the board, but I am kind of nervous around people I don't know. I am getting better, but still get nervous as heck.

I've met a nice group from the forum one night. I was scared but I found out that there are people on this forum just like me, just looking for a good time. I was new to this meet and greet thing but everthing worked out just great. Just waiting to meet the rest of the gang on the forum.
    You don't know what a real family is until you spend a day at the firehouse

Every fire burns down to our size and there hasn't been a fire yet that we couldn't have put out with five gallons of water.... and alot of patience

Originally posted by FIREMAN
    I've met a nice group from the forum one night. I was scared but I found out that there are people on this forum just like me, just looking for a good time. I was new to this meet and greet thing but everthing worked out just great. Just waiting to meet the rest of the gang on the forum.

Ditto!!!
    I'm just sayin'...

Originally posted by bknarw

Ditto!!!
    Bk your next, I just got to go drink beer with you one night.
    You don't know what a real family is until you spend a day at the firehouse

Every fire burns down to our size and there hasn't been a fire yet that we couldn't have put out with five gallons of water.... and alot of patience

Originally posted by FIREMAN

Bk your next, I just got to go drink beer with you one night.

Ditto again!!!
    Love that new title, BTW. Funny...
    :D
    I'm just sayin'...

Who me?

Originally posted by cariblue

when are you planning this for?
    Let's make it a group thingy. Let me check my calendar............................my dog's BD party is next week but after that is good for me.

Members who have read this thread: 12