Creepy Uncle Joe

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...oe-Biden-highlights-long-history-groping.html

Biden placed his hands on the shoulder of Coons' daughter and whispered in Maggie Coons' ear during the ceremony, attracting enough chatter in DC that Senator Coons got asked about it during an appearance on Fox News Sunday.

Which just highlights the hypocrisy of these people who are aghast and horrified that Trump would ever dare touch a woman in anyway without express written and notarized permission.

tommyjo

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...oe-Biden-highlights-long-history-groping.html

Biden placed his hands on the shoulder of Coons' daughter and whispered in Maggie Coons' ear during the ceremony, attracting enough chatter in DC that Senator Coons got asked about it during an appearance on Fox News Sunday.

Which just highlights the hypocrisy of these people who are aghast and horrified that Trump would ever dare touch a woman in anyway without express written and notarized permission.

You are equating putting hands on the shoulders to grabbing someone by the crotch?

Those are the same things to you?

Hijinx

You are equating putting hands on the shoulders to grabbing someone by the crotch?

Did someone see him grab a woman by the crotch.?
I believe it's a lie.

Do we just take this woman's word for it?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Do we just take this woman's word for it?

The answer is yes, if they are accusing Donald Trump we must take their word for it. If, however, they made an accusation and were paid a settlement by Bill Clinton, they are lying.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...

Both can be construed as inappropriate when it's unwanted/unsolicited - it doesn't matter where on the body it happens. It's not your place to define for others which body parts are okay for strangers to touch/grab.

What next, "it was just the tip, so it's not 'rape'"? :duh:

b23hqb

PREMO Member
I thought you were referring to Uncle Joe in Petticoat Junction. If there was ever a reason to be someone's favorite uncle, that was it.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member

Im not noticing any offended looks on any of these women, maybe he just knows his victims better.

SamSpade

You're right, they aren't.

TALKING about grabbing a woman's crotch is NOT the same as ACTUALLY touching a woman especially when it's not wanted.

Hijinx

You're right, they aren't.

TALKING about grabbing a woman's crotch is NOT the same as ACTUALLY touching a woman especially when it's not wanted.

I can't see any man even a rich celebrity going up to a stranger and grabbing her crotch, so naturally I feel it wasn't done.Now that I have seen the Miley Cyrus picture where she stands and allows audience members to rub her crotch maybe I am wrong, she seems to enjoy it, but then she gets upset when men talk about it?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Im not noticing any offended looks on any of these women, maybe he just knows his victims better.

Carter's daughter in the first pic is definitely cringing. Look at her shoulders all hunched up.

In the video, he hugs Hillary, then won't let go after the hug is clearly over. The one young girl that he's nuzzling has a decidedly uncomfortable look on her face, and she kind of shrinks away from him.

What are you looking at? I'm definitely seeing discomfort.

Christy

b*tch rocket
Ya know, back in the day, (which was pretty much right up until Donald Trump became the Republican candidate) the media reported Joe's antics often, and it was funny. We all got a good laugh. According to the hysterical lefties I have spoken to, by their absurd definitions, this would be considered "assault". SMH

I think just about every woman I know has been groped a time or two. Could you imagine how busy our law enforcement officers would be if they had to come out and arrest every man who got a little handsy?

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Carter's daughter in the first pic is definitely cringing. Look at her shoulders all hunched up.

In the video, he hugs Hillary, then won't let go after the hug is clearly over. The one young girl that he's nuzzling has a decidedly uncomfortable look on her face, and she kind of shrinks away from him.

What are you looking at? I'm definitely seeing discomfort.
Must be a woman thing.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Must be a woman thing.

I don't understand a man's frequent urge to adjust his nuts, but when a man tells me it's something he 'feels', I take his word for it.

We women have all felt the 'creep factor' when someone is being a bit too 'friendly' or in our 'personal space', and our body language communicates that. We know it and we recognize it. Just take our word for it. :yay:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I don't understand a man's frequent urge to adjust his nuts, but when a man tells me it's something he 'feels', I take his word for it.

We women have all felt the 'creep factor' when someone is being a bit too 'friendly' or in our 'personal space', and our body language communicates that. We know it and we recognize it. Just take our word for it. :yay:

I caught a guy rubbing one out, with his junk showing, at a bar once.