Thread: Remember This Woman!

Remember This Woman!

the woman who was stopped by police for flipping some guy off who had Trump signs in his yard. She posted a video on YT telling her story while she's pulled over, dropping the f-bomb, m-fer, and everything else you'd expect to come out of a liberal mouth....

Well, this is her book-https://www.amazon.com/Cuts-Like-A-Knife/dp/1597058173/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1476821525&sr=8-1&keywords=cuts+like+a+knife+tara+dublin

Great reviews!

Oh, sorry to say, her book is not currently available. tee hee

Quote Originally Posted by mAlice View Post
    the woman who was stopped by police for flipping some guy off who had Trump signs in his yard. She posted a video on YT telling her story while she's pulled over, dropping the f-bomb, m-fer, and everything else you'd expect to come out of a liberal mouth....

Well, this is her book-https://www.amazon.com/Cuts-Like-A-Knife/dp/1597058173/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1476821525&sr=8-1&keywords=cuts+like+a+knife+tara+dublin

Great reviews!

Oh, sorry to say, her book is not currently available. tee hee
    So then the words coming out of Trump's mouth are "what you'd expect to come out of a conservative mouth?"

Moron.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tommyjo View Post
    Moron.
    Bitch.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

LOL-I linked back to this amazon page, and she has changed her book cover, with an AKA, Michael Murphy. This woman has really made some major enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by tommyjo View Post
    So then the words coming out of Trump's mouth are "what you'd expect to come out of a conservative mouth?"

Moron.
    This is exactly what I expected to come out of your mouth! Tell me, will you need help packing...I understand Hillary is looking for work!

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.