Megyn Kelly Grills Brazile

mAlice

professional daydreamer
[video=youtube;G-rJiPIqGhg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-rJiPIqGhg[/video]

b23hqb

PREMO Member
I don't either, but it was still fun to watch.

Saw that this morning as well. The truth doesn't matter anymore. Living in the post-truth era, which we are, it only counts on how many morons you can get to believe your lies.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
From 4Chan

Reminder that this retard is in charge of the Democratic Party

>Megyn Kelly: You were accused of receiving a debate question before a CNN townhall, where they partnered with TVOne…and that you had this question on March 12th that verbatim, verbatim was provided by Roland Martin to CNN the next day.

>Donna Brazile: I did not receive any questions from CNN.

>Megyn: Where did you get it?

>Donna: Well, first of all, what information are you providing to me that will allow me to see what you’re talking about? You know as a Christian woman I understand persecution, but I will not sit here and be persecuted because your information is totally false.

>Megyn: I’m getting it from Podesta’s email.

>Donna: Podesta’s emails were stolen. You’re so interested in talking about stolen material…you’re like a thief that want to bring into the night the things that you found that was in the gutter.

limblips

PREMO Member
I believe the DNA of Donna Brazile, Eleanor Holmes Norton, Hank Johnson and Elijah Cummings is a perfect match. They are separated at birth siblings of an incestuous relationship.

Hijinx

I have always considered the Black Congressional Caucus as a bigoted racist organization, as racist as the KKK .

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Ahma gonna use her brilliant "if you didn't get that information legally, it's inaccurate already, OK?" line of reasoning someday. The entire contents of all those emails nullified...simply by that set of circumstances.

Or..how do people like Brazile breath without assistance??

Hijinx

Ahma gonna use her brilliant "if you didn't get that information legally, it's inaccurate already, OK?" line of reasoning someday. The entire contents of all those emails nullified...simply by that set of circumstances.

Or..how do people like Brazile breath without assistance??

I believe perhaps that she is tying evidence used in court to the Wikileaks
She is trying to say that evidence gather improperly is useless in court
She isn't bright enough to know that we aren't in court.