Mr. Trump, will my son 'have a place in your America?'

Hijinx

PsyOps

Pixelated
Mr. Khan's son's death is sad for sure. But he volunteered knowing full-well the possible consequences. Mr. Khan knew this too. Trump's comments towards the Khan family were also uncalled-for. Those are things he should just keep his mouth shut about.

But I have to ask: do conservatives, gun owners, Christians, the wealthy, the unborn... have a place in Hillary Clinton's America?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Mr. Khan's son's death is sad for sure. But he volunteered knowing full-well the possible consequences. Mr. Khan knew this too. Trump's comments towards the Khan family were also uncalled-for. Those are things he should just keep his mouth shut about.

So this ISIS mouthpiece should just be allowed to attack him and make all sorts of false accusations against him, and Trump should just keep his mouth shut and not respond to it? Not address it in any way?

Khan started that kerfuffle, Trump didn't. He worked directly with the Clinton campaign to further their pro-Muslim agenda. Don't start none, there won't be none.

Hijinx

But I have to ask: do conservatives, gun owners, Christians, the wealthy, the unborn... have a place in Hillary Clinton's America?

The unborn question is an easy one. They have no place.
Gun owners---------------------------Ditto
Christians??? Only if they are willing to change in order to suit Hillary
The wealthy------------------------As long as they keep those Clinton Foundation checks rolling in.
Conservatives.???? Don't make me laugh.

PsyOps

Pixelated
So this ISIS mouthpiece should just be allowed to attack him and make all sorts of false accusations against him, and Trump should just keep his mouth shut and not respond to it? Not address it in any way?

Khan started that kerfuffle, Trump didn't. He worked directly with the Clinton campaign to further their pro-Muslim agenda. Don't start none, there won't be none.

I think there are just times you should just keep your mouth shut. And that was one of them.

PsyOps

Pixelated
The unborn question is an easy one. They have no place.
Gun owners---------------------------Ditto
Christians??? Only if they are willing to change in order to suit Hillary
The wealthy------------------------As long as they keep those Clinton Foundation checks rolling in.
Conservatives.???? Don't make me laugh.

It's really a rhetorical question. It didn't need a real answer either in my case or in Khan's.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I think there are just times you should just keep your mouth shut. And that was one of them.

I disagree. I'm tired of being bullied by these azzholes and having to bite my tongue while they are free to scream and yell whatever invective comes into their rabid peabrain. One of the reasons they feel so emboldened to make these crazy accusations is because civilized people won't answer them back and tell them to die and go to hell.

Trump was correct to respond to him. To remain silent and let the nutters win the narrative is the wrong tactic, especially when the media is trying to make a celebrity out of them. Remember crazy Cindy what's her face that stalked Bush and camped out at the gate of his ranch in TX? He should have shut that bitch up and not let her get so out of hand. But Bush was a nice guy. Trump's not, which is what people like me appreciate about him.

tommyjo

I disagree. I'm tired of being bullied by these azzholes and having to bite my tongue while they are free to scream and yell whatever invective comes into their rabid peabrain. One of the reasons they feel so emboldened to make these crazy accusations is because civilized people won't answer them back and tell them to die and go to hell.

Trump was correct to respond to him. To remain silent and let the nutters win the narrative is the wrong tactic, especially when the media is trying to make a celebrity out of them. Remember crazy Cindy what's her face that stalked Bush and camped out at the gate of his ranch in TX? He should have shut that bitch up and not let her get so out of hand. But Bush was a nice guy. Trump's not, which is what people like me appreciate about him.

How "American" of you.

Mr. Bush handled Ms. Cindy like a President.

Mr. Trump handled the Khan's like the spoiled child he is. Trump was wrong...every intelligent individual alive knows that...even many unintelligent individuals know that Mr. Trump was wrong. And you are completely wrong as well.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I'd put him and his kind against a wall, if they refuse to return to the Middle East #### hole they came from

Islam / Shar'ia and Western Culture are NOT compatible

SamSpade

And the left treated her like a dog when they were through with her. They used her to wipe their ass and tossed her out when they were done.

I don't feel sympathy for Mr. Khan except that he was another willing tool for the left. He used his dead son as a shield to hide behind while he shot arrows at Trump.
I hate the whole "I'm a victim, so you can't fight back" stunt of the left. Jersey Widows. Cindy Sheehan. The Khans. I don't buy it.

You might as well put a grenade in your toddler's hands and have him throw it at the police.

Hijinx

Call me racist call me crazy, call me anything you like but anyone who votes for Hillary and her promise to bring in thousands and thousands of unvetted Muslims into this country has sh1t for brains.

Interviewing any person from Syria and calling that vetting is Bullsh1t of the highest caliber.
Where is their paperwork their records.?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
And the left treated her like a dog when they were through with her. They used her to wipe their ass and tossed her out when they were done.

I don't feel sympathy for Mr. Khan except that he was another willing tool for the left. He used his dead son as a shield to hide behind while he shot arrows at Trump.
I hate the whole "I'm a victim, so you can't fight back" stunt of the left. Jersey Widows. Cindy Sheehan. The Khans. I don't buy it.

You might as well put a grenade in your toddler's hands and have him throw it at the police.

This exactly. ^^

It's bull#### and I'm sick of it.

PsyOps

Pixelated

I respect Trump's right to respond to anything he wants. He typically feels compelled to respond to every piece of criticism launched at him; which shows some pretty thin skin. But I think he is suffering the consequences of taking this particular one on. A president is going to have to brush these things off and get on with the job at hand. These things concern me that he will feel his time is better spent defending himself than doing his job.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
These things concern me that he will feel his time is better spent defending himself than doing his job.

You hire people for that. If you do it right, and hire the right people, you have plenty of time to engage in Twitter wars with crazy people. :jet:

At this point, as far as the media is concerned, Trump can't do anything right. He trucks in supplies for those who were affected by the hurricane, and they snark that he didn't do enough, or he didn't pay for it with his own money, or the only reason he did it was for the publicity, or he didn't include enough for the gluten intolerant and the vegans. It's bull####.

I have no expectation that the media will let up on him if he is elected; more likely they will ramp up hard. You're right, at some point he'll have to learn to shake it off. But now's not that point.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
How "American" of you.

Mr. Trump handled the Khan's like the spoiled child he is. Trump was wrong...every intelligent individual alive knows that...even many unintelligent individuals know that Mr. Trump was wrong. And you are completely wrong as well.
I'm pretty sure you wouldn't recognize one of these if you met them.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

:clap:

Shillary will trot out these parents to whore for her campaign, but yet, she will ignore the Benghazi parents, and families. She can suck it. I'm so sick to death of her and her ilk. IF she is elected, she will run what's left of this country down in to the ground.

(I can hear Wyoming calling. It's sounding really good, too)