Trump @ Gettysburg, PA

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
That bald dude with the ugly goatee standing at the lectern looks like a Mere cat looking for dangerous threats

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
That bald dude with the ugly goatee standing at the lectern looks like a Mere cat looking for dangerous threats

He is a meerkat looking for dangerous threats. It's part of Trump's new plan to be inclusive of animals and win the PETA vote.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
He is a meerkat looking for dangerous threats. It's part of Trump's new plan to be inclusive of animals and win the PETA vote.

Will the PETA voters be showing up naked at the polling places to show their solidarity with Trump? That might make some of us volunteer for polling place watchers.

tommyjo

He almost sounded calm, level headed and Presidential today.

Of course the problems are almost too numerous to mention. Obviously Mr. Trump doesn't have the first clue as to what he is doing.

There are what 17 days left? Why give this speech NOW? Had this been his announcement speech, had he stuck to these points over the past 18 or so months, he would have been a formidable candidate.

Instead he played the buffoon...the carnival barker. He pissed off EVERYBODY. Hell even in this speech he had to devolve into threats of lawsuits...while calling everyone else (his opponents, his party, Democrats, and the media "babies". He just can't help himself.

He even had a decent "why you should vote for me piece" in his speech. Of course, when he had an opportunity to say the same thing in front of 75 million people on Wednesday he was too pissed off to come up with a single reason why anyone should vote FOR him.

No one heard him today and at this point no one will care...WAY too much water under the bridge to trust the keys to the kingdom to a guy who thinks it appropriate to get in a 3am twitter war over a Miss Universe from 1998 (or whenever).

Trump's going to lose and he deserves to lose. Even his home town newspapers are coming out and calling for his defeat to be a resounding landslide. He earned it...BIGLY.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Trump's going to lose

You're right, but it's not because he's any less electable than Hillary. What you can't seem to understand, although it's been explained to you repeatedly on here, is that the reason Trump has such sweeping support is because....he's not one of the elites who control our elections and government and ultimately us. You keep talking about that like it's a negative, but that is literally the only reason he's there right now - he's not them, and we're sick of them. We WANT people like Hillary Clinton to pay for her crimes. We don't want to be at war with freaking Russia, like she's pretty much promising.

It does make me hopeful that Trump has such enormous support that they had to mobilize the whole Establishment Brigade to defeat him - the Dems, the press, the Republicans...Trump was like Hulk Hogan at a Royal Rumble, with everybody jumping in to try and pin him. Usually they're content to just use the Dems and the media, but this time they had to enlist his own party to take him down. What that means to me is that people are waking up and finally getting sick of corruption in our government and ready to throw the bums out. I hope this doesn't end when the Establishment masters defeat us in Nov; I hope it's just the beginning.

You can say what you want about Trump, but Hillary is so filthy corrupt and incompetent that she shouldn't have even run in the first place. She was actively under a federal investigation when she so arrogantly jumped in the race. And that's because she knew she was going to win. Anyone else would have let the fury die down and try again later, but not Hillary. Because she knew she was going to win, no matter what happened.

So you're right - Hillary will be our next president. I've been saying it for quite some time. It's no big secret; everybody who's been paying attention to news other than MSNBC and NYT knows that this election is rigged and it's been in the bag for Hillary since she stepped aside for Obama.

Hijinx

I don't know if Trump will win or not.
I know it's better Trump for President than the wench with the record Hillary has.

Is America ready for a President who has been bought and sold by George Soros and the same Saudi's who attacked us on 911/
Are we ready for a President who sold 20% of American Uranium to Russia an watched it end up in Iran?
Hillary speaks of Trumps friendliness with Russia, but Trump didn't sell uranium to them.
Are we ready to give up our Freedoms to a Hillary SCOTUS?
Certainly we are ready to kill 8,000 babies a day, but Hillary is frightened that one of those that got away might find a gun.
Are we ready to fill American schools with thousands of kids from the Middle east who cannot speak English, and their parents who want Sharia law.
Are Americans really that stupid? We know that TJ and others in here are, I suppose we will find out soon how many.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Not drinking the Kool Aid THERE, are we? Even the Post says what people who aren't ridiculously anti-Trump know.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...rica-wants-to-know-is-it-bigly-or-big-league/

It's "big league" as in, you're in the big leagues now, pal.

What kind of --- MORON -- continues to demonstrate their ignorance like that?

I was wondering what all this "bigly" stuff was about. :lol: I kept seeing people post it in a mocking fashion and couldn't figure out if this was something a candidate said or just another made up fad word.

From the article:

But also, policy is often boring. Debates over if a guy is saying “bigly" or “big league”? That's good stuff.

Pretty much sums up our electorate.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I was wondering what all this "bigly" stuff was about. :lol: I kept seeing people post it in a mocking fashion and couldn't figure out if this was something a candidate said or just another made up fad word.

From the article:

But also, policy is often boring. Debates over if a guy is saying “bigly" or “big league”? That's good stuff.

Pretty much sums up our electorate.

I had to go to google when I first heard it, because I thought I had missed something he said. That's how I discovered it.

Anyhoo, it's the way he enunciates,I think. He talks so fast he doesn't enunciate clearly. I love it, because it drives the elitists in the media craaaaazeee. They think he's stoopid.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I had to go to google when I first heard it, because I thought I had missed something he said. That's how I discovered it.

Anyhoo, it's the way he enunciates,I think. He talks so fast he doesn't enunciate clearly. I love it, because it drives the elitists in the media craaaaazeee. They think he's stoopid.

I just thought it was another word/phrase that the media picked at random to all say as often as possible (like "down ballot"), and the audience of parrots picked it up.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I just thought it was another word/phrase that the media picked at random to all say as often as possible (like "down ballot"), and the audience of parrots picked it up.

I did, too, at first.

My brother will text me now and then about the election. He texted "bigly" to me the other day in reply to something we were talking about. :lmao: