More peace loving, docile Trumpians

tommyjo

Reading the commentary on this site, one would be led to the conclusion that the only decent, peace loving people in the world support Mr. Trump. That all the ugliness that results at Trump rallies isn't caused by the commentary of Mr. Trump, but instead by paid political operatives. Reality is always different from the political spin...well here is some more reality:

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/441319/

Mr. Trumps words and the manner in which he has run his campaign have consequences...as this article highlights. Hopefully, another consequence will be a completely humiliating loss for Mr. Trump in two weeks. People of conscious who believe in the ideals of what this country was founded on must, in massive numbers, reject Mr. Trump and his politics of hatred, bigotry, ignorance and stupidity. This country's future should not and must not be handed to an individual like Donald Trump.

Unfortunately, in the binary world in which most voters operate, that means Hillary Clinton is going to be our President. That is a sh!tty solution...but it is the lesser of two significant evils. (and just for you Hijinx...since you can't read or remember anything...I am NOT a supporter of Ms. Clinton)

All the BS about vote rigging is just that, BS. At this point Donald Trump is going to lose...as he should...and Hillary Clinton is going to win...as she shouldn't. The ONLY reason Hillary Clinton is about to be elected President of the United States is because Republican primary voters chose to nominate Donald Trump. It's not the media...even conservative media outlets are standing up against Mr. Trump. It's not the DNC. Had the Republicans nominated someone with the intelligence to stay on message and shut up, the problems surrounding Ms. Clinton would have had more air time and resonated more with voters. It's not dead people voting...because dead people are on the rolls doesn't mean they vote. It's not people voting multiple times.

Donald Trump is losing because he earned it. He sought it out and campaigned for a loss from the day he made his announcement.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
The Dept. of Justice didn't do it's job

Sorta disagree. The workers in the DOJ did their jobs, but the ones that made the final decisions were paid to do a job on the country and the legitimacy of the law.

littlelady

God bless the USA
I didn't know where to put this because there are so many political threads, right now. My hub pointed out tonight that Reagan was 8 points behind in the polls at this exact time (2 weeks before the election), and he won in a landslide. Let's hope it happens again, y'all. Maybe, we do learn from history. Hillary will end our country, as we know it. Fingers and toes crossed. Go, Trump! :patriot:

Tito

Donkey Smell
I didn't know where to put this because there are so many political threads, right now. My hub pointed out tonight that Reagan was 8 points behind in the polls at this exact time (2 weeks before the election), and he won in a landslide. Let's hope it happens again, y'all. Maybe, we do learn from history. Hillary will end our country, as we know it. Fingers and toes crossed. Go, Trump! :patriot:

:twitch:

:killingme