What was the ruckus in Town Creek yesterday?

Saw several fire trucks and rescue vehicles on E. Sunrise yesterday afternoon but haven't seen anything posted on here or any of the news sites.

Anyone know what all the ruckus was about?

Danzig

It's a State Police case, it was a death investigation. Very strange, they requested chain saws and a couple body bags...

blacklabman

Saw several fire trucks and rescue vehicles on E. Sunrise yesterday afternoon but haven't seen anything posted on here or any of the news sites.

Anyone know what all the ruckus was about?

The woman in the house had died. Don't know how long ago. This is the same place I've posted pictures about the deteriorating pictures in the past. Couldn't have been too nice. Some of the first responders carried chain saws.

keekee

The woman in the house had died. Don't know how long ago. This is the same place I've posted pictures about the deteriorating pictures in the past. Couldn't have been too nice. Some of the first responders carried chain saws.

Is that the overgrown house up on a hill overlooking the water?

I always think what a nice spot that is, and wonder why someone just let's it go...

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
It's a State Police case, it was a death investigation. Very strange, they requested chain saws and a couple body bags...

Could have been one of those Richard Simmons type of cases. The ones where they have to take a wall out to move the person.