Hillary talks to her accomplishments as Secretary of State

This_person

My accomplishments as Secretary of State? Well, I'm glad you asked! My proudest accomplishment in which I take the most pride, mostly because of the opposition it faced early on, you know, the remnants of prior situations and mind-sets that were too narrowly focused in a manner whereby they may have overlooked the bigger picture, and we didn't do that, and I'm proud of that. Very proud. I would say that's a major accomplishment.

-HRC 11 March 2014

This_person

Now, before anyone posts the Snopes article saying this isn't true, I will pre-empt that charge.

I could attack the charge by using one of HRC's most beloved phrases, "there's absolutely no evidence" that she never said it.

But, instead, I will give you what her answer has been.

[video=youtube;v2oyxV6psrk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2oyxV6psrk[/video]

Clem72

That quote just broke my google translate.

Since you brought it up, I ran it English->Korean->Chinese->Russian->English and got the following:
I, as secretary of state performance? Ah, I'm glad you asked that question! My main objection is that the person at the beginning I was most proud of, as a result of the most proud of, you know, they are no longer with a view of FIG centrally, the previous situation is too narrow and ideas - a full range of balance, we did not do With this in mind, I am very proud of. Very proud. This important achievement was to say.

Sounds the exact same to me, so that translate must be working perfectly.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
"I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, uh, some, uh, people out there in our nation don't have maps and, uh, I believe that our education like such as in South Africa and, uh, the Iraq, everywhere like such as, and, I believe that they should, our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S., uh, or, uh, should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries, so we will be able to build up our future. For our children."