Germans urge suicidal refugee to jump

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
2 separate news sources put a different spin on the same incident. The age of the jumper may be in question. Plenty of refugees pass them selves off as minors.

[h=1]Onlookers reportedly encouraged refugee boy's suicide in German town[/h]Onlookers reportedly encouraged a 17-year-old Somali asylum seeker who committed suicide to jump to his death from a fifth story apartment building in the eastern German town of Schmölln, according to the town's mayor.

cris cros

2nd story

German neo-Nazi neighbours of a refugee home 'goaded a depressed Somalian migrant, 17, into jumping to his death'

For an hour negotiators tried to coax him back inside. But all the while neo-Nazi neighbours were booing, catcalling and encouraging him to jump 'One less parasite then!' yelled one racist. 'Go on, jump!' yelled others as the boy shivered in fear.

1 less

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Seems that everyone got what they wanted :coffee:

Probably not.

There is a fascinating book about the Golden Gate bridge and jumpers. Something like 300 people have jumped over the years, maybe more, and some do survive but only a handful. The majority who live changed their minds, very much, half way down. Most people who kill themselves don't really want to. A nice brush with death is all they really needed to put their problems in perspective.

Encouraging a 17 year old to jump is to be a mean SOB and to totally forget what that age was like for many kids.

Hijinx

Probably not.

There is a fascinating book about the Golden Gate bridge and jumpers. Something like 300 people have jumped over the years, maybe more, and some do survive but only a handful. The majority who live changed their minds, very much, half way down. Most people who kill themselves don't really want to. A nice brush with death is all they really needed to put their problems in perspective.

Encouraging a 17 year old to jump is to be a mean SOB and to totally forget what that age was like for many kids.

He probably would not have jumped if not encouraged to do so. The fact that he sat there so long I believe proves that.
IMO those who really want to die by suicide do not fart around with it, they get it done.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
He probably would not have jumped if not encouraged to do so. The fact that he sat there so long I believe proves that.
IMO those who really want to die by suicide do not fart around with it, they get it done.

I think you're right.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Let's get real:

These refugees are terrorizing European cities, if one wants to kill himself I'm pretty sure nobody is going to stop him. "Auf wiedersehen, mein freund, take your comrades with you. :cheers:"

If that makes them mean SOBs, well, I'm sure they'll get over it.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
"You've reached the suicide hotline. Please hold..."

[video=youtube;eypNkjvkoA8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eypNkjvkoA8[/video]