The Cheating Hillary Thread

mAlice

professional daydreamer
A Collection

I thought it would be nice to have an on-going account of news articles reporting on rigged machines, and other reports.

Not the first one I've read, but here's a link.

Early Voters From Amarillo Are Saying Their Votes Were Changed On the Ballot

A voter from Canyon posted the experience she had while voting. Apparently, when she chose the straight Republican option, the ballot selected Clinton/Kaine instead of Trump/Pence.

Gary and I went to early vote today...I voted a straight Republican
ticket and as I scrolled to submit my ballot I noticed that the
Republican Straight ticket was highlighted, however, the clinton/kaine box was also highlighted! I tried to go back and
change and could not get it to work. I asked for help from one of
the workers and she couldn't get it to go back either. It took a second election person to get the machine to where I could correct the vote to a straight ticket. Be careful and double check your selections before you cast your vote! Don't hesitate to ask for help. I had to have help to get mine changed.

Hey everyone, just a heads up! I had a family member that voted this morning and she voted straight Republican. She checked before she submitted and the vote had changed to Clinton! She reported it and made sure her vote was changed back. They commented that It had been happening. She is trying to get the word out and asked that we post and share. Just want everyone's vote to be accurate and count. Check your vote before you submit! Mary Sims-Beckham and Bradina Benson do y'all know how to report this?
Edit: this happened this morning In Arlington TX. Mon, Oct 24, 2016, which is also when I posted!

http://kissfm969.com/early-voters-from-amarillo-are-saying-their-votes-were-changed-on-the-ballot/

Last edited:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
How Do These People Sleep at Night?

[video=youtube;8YsRU0TFQTY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YsRU0TFQTY[/video]

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
It wouldn't surprise me, but that story is from Oct 2014.

If "calibration issues" is the explanation (year-after-year-after-year), how is it that in every case these are reported, the vote switches from Republican to Democrat and never the other way around?

Clem72

The article has the tag Political Satire.

And the following editor's note:
EDITORS NOTE: This political satire column originally appeared in the Peoples Cube. The author is the Kommissar of Viral Infections with additional reporting by Red Square.

But trying to get mAlice to consider the source of her material (or honestly to read past the title/first paragraph) is futile.