Newt on the Kelly File

NextJen

Raisin cane
Go Newt! Megyn has become such a witch.

[video=youtube;Y-Uhd8Jg8P4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-Uhd8Jg8P4[/video]

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
"take your anger issues and work on them". Nice way to insult your guests, Megyn.

Hijinx

Go Newt! Megyn has become such a witch.

[video=youtube;Y-Uhd8Jg8P4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-Uhd8Jg8P4[/video]

Not too hard to tell who Megyn will be voting for. I will vote for her on Fox by not watching her

PsyOps

Pixelated
I watched this interview with a great deal of discomfort. I'm going to guess Megyn is going to insult her way out of a job.

Hijinx

I watched this interview with a great deal of discomfort. I'm going to guess Megyn is going to insult her way out of a job.

The sooner the better.

A pretty face and a nice pair of legs will only carry you so far.

Somewhere there is a beautiful woman every man desires and then there is her man who is tired of her being a pain in the azz.

Last edited:

PsyOps

Pixelated
The sooner the better.

A pretty face and a nice pair of legs will only carry you so far.

Somewhere there is a beautiful woman every man desires and then there is her man who is tired of her being a pain in the azz.

I am personally tired of these tactics from the media of badgering their guests. Newt is a very respected person in politics; and I happen to think his influence has been extremely important. He deserves better. I would be very surprised if he ever gets on her show again. If this is going to be Megyn's tactics from here on out in order to try to boost her rating, I think it will fail. She will piss off the wrong person and get dumped.

Hijinx

I am personally tired of these tactics from the media of badgering their guests. Newt is a very respected person in politics; and I happen to think his influence has been extremely important. He deserves better. I would be very surprised if he ever gets on her show again. If this is going to be Megyn's tactics from here on out in order to try to boost her rating, I think it will fail. She will piss off the wrong person and get dumped.

If Fox dumps her MSNBC will snap her up, she fits right in with them and she still looks better than Rachel Maddow.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

The only thing I can think is that Fox is tying to broaden their base, and Megyn drew the short straw. Her cheesy Vanity Fair spread (ha) was a mistake. Made her look like a bimbo instead of a respected news person. Then she goes off the deep end with her Trump obsession. Now for some reason she thinks polls are actually elections. She did tackle Donna Brazile, but that's always been her MO: attack and grab on with pitbull jaws. Newt was right to rip her ass. I think she's just pissed because The Donald didn't grab her by the pu**y.

Anyway, when Rachel Maddow is beating you in the ratings, that's how you know you suck. Megyn has pretty much committed professional suicide with her antics.

Last edited:

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka

When Gretchen sued FOX it was an open secret that Kelley had something to bring her into the class-action suit had it gone that way. She still has whatever she had so I doubt she'll lose her job too easily.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I don't suppose it would be of any help to point out Kelly is an entertainer and is looking at life beyond FOX news for the next phase of her career? No? Didn't think so... Carry on.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I don't suppose it would be of any help to point out Kelly is an entertainer and is looking at life beyond FOX news for the next phase of her career? No? Didn't think so... Carry on.

#1, entertainers are, you know, entertaining. Bimbo Megyn is not. She's just annoying.

#2, pretty sure the prime time spot on Fox is about as high as she's going to get. There's not much demand for a Pitbull Barbie political commentator who jags off the deep end. She could always go over the MSNBC, but that's not exactly a step up.

#3, I suppose she could go over to CNN, but she's not exactly an Ashleigh Banfield or a Christiane Amanpour. Not sure where they'd put her.

So I'm going to guess that she's got a case of R-O-C-K in the USA and thinks she can put out any old thing and her loyal fans will still buy it.