Some possible good news, for a change..

itsbob

I bowl overhand
And yet you still think the men in black helicopters are going to come around one night and confiscate all of those weapons.

Are you insinuating that they (Liberals) don't want to? Because that would be a lie.. they want to, they just can't.

Hijinx

And yet you still think the men in black helicopters are going to come around one night and confiscate all of those weapons.

Let me tell you what I believe and then you can make fun of that.
I believe Hillary Clinton will appoint Judges to the Supreme who will basically nullify the 2nd. Amendment.
I believe that she will try to get the United Nations Small Arms treaty passed or write and EO banning guns.and I believe she will name Obama to be Ambassador to the UN.
The two will work together, the Democrats will work with them and at some point in time confiscation will be ordered.
I don't expect black helicopters. I expect men in Blue helmets or berets from the UN.
I expect a lot of them will be buried in America.

Of course this can only happen if the Russians don't declare war on us when her no fly zone in Syria shoots down a Russian plane.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I expect men in Blue helmets or berets from the UN.

When was the last time the UN fielded a force that could fight it's way out of a wet paper bag? One that was not almost entirely US manned and lead, I mean?

Hijinx

When was the last time the UN fielded a force that could fight it's way out of a wet paper bag? One that was not almost entirely US manned and lead, I mean?

My feeling is that the UN will be requested to take the guns rather than have to face mutiny by US forces and police.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Opposition to assault weapons ban hits record high

A Gallup poll released on Wednesday found people are more likely to oppose a ban on assault weapons now than at any time over the past two decades, in the wake of a growing number of terrorist attacks and mass shootings over the last few years.

A little over one-in-three people would support a law making it illegal to manufacture, sell or possess semi-automatic guns known as assault rifles, according to a Gallup poll conducted Oct. 5-9. Support for banning this type of firearm peaked in 2000 at nearly 60 percent, a few years after former Democratic President Bill Clinton signed a federal assault weapons ban in 1994.

But since that ban expired in 2004, support for such legislation has fallen. Opposition to restrictions on the production and distribution of these weapons has increased from 42 percent in 1996 to 61 percent today.

Although assault rifles were used in major domestic attacks, including San Bernardino, Calif.; Orlando; Aurora, Col.; and Newtown, Conn., the public's attitude on the issue has evolved as political parties have.