$2500 Reward Offered

E

ez_one20690

Leonardtown Ford is offering a $2500 reward for information leading to the arrest and conviction of the person or people responsible for the crime that happened sometime after 9 pm on Saturday, August 14th, 2004.

The culprits broke into the Used Car building and stole keys and then took 2 brand new FORD EXPEDITIONS and proceeded to run them thru crop fields and then completely burned both vehicle.

They also stole 6 wheels and tires off a 2004 FORD Dually.

Total damage is nearing $125,000.

If you have any information in this case, please contact either me @ 301-475-3111 or by e-mail steve.pyles@dealeremail.com or you can call the MD STATE POLICE @ 301-475-8955.

Thank You,
Steve Pyles

E

ez_one20690

added money

The reward has just been upped to $3000.

Thanks
Steve

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
What makes people do stuff like that? I mean, if you're going to steal a car and drive it around, okay - that makes more sense. But to steal two cars and destroy them, what's the point? Just mindless destuction?

Originally posted by Kyle
Two SUV's? Start rousting the local Enviro-nuts.
You should see the damage done to all the corn and bean fields... the drivers were not enviro-friendly...:shocking:

Pete

Repete
Originally posted by vraiblonde
What makes people do stuff like that? I mean, if you're going to steal a car and drive it around, okay - that makes more sense. But to steal two cars and destroy them, what's the point? Just mindless destuction?
I am sure they are not deviants, just misunderstood youths. Or possibly some guys who are full of rage and need an outreach program.

mainman

Set Trippin
Hey Sleuth...

Arent you looking for a truck? Bet you could get one of those burned out carcasses pretty cheap... Little paint, she be good as new...:smile: