Thread: I used to say, "this is our future"...

I used to say, "this is our future"...

Blog Entries
    I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

' dads playing with my nipple again '

[insert pic]
    Weíre tempted to suggest a conspiracy here ó but itís just liberals agreeing yet again that conservatives have hidden, evil motives, because modern liberals simply canít conceive of any other reason to disagree with the liberal consensus.

Blog Entries
    Since I have pragmatic fascist tendencies anyway, I always wonder: what is the purpose of those people? Many of them are propped up by our tax dollars and paid to procreate. Why do we do this? Why not let them go on with their bad selves, and eventually become extinct? If you leave them alone, they will die a natural death. At this point, they water down the gene pool and dumb our society down immeasurably. Why do we facilitate this?

It's like USA for Africa:

Raised something like $50 million to feed starving African people. In 1985 there were 8 million starving Ethiopians; fast forward and now there are 13 million starving Ethiopians. Clearly Ethiopia cannot sustain its population agriculturally. So westerners, because they're a bunch of self-serving do-gooders, decided to feed the Ethiopians so that they could survive to make more Ethiopians that the country cannot sustain. BRILLIANT!

We need to get out of the "saving people from themselves" business and let nature take its course.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    Since I have pragmatic fascist tendencies anyway, I always wonder: what is the purpose of those people? Many of them are propped up by our tax dollars and paid to procreate. Why do we do this? Why not let them go on with their bad selves, and eventually become extinct? If you leave them alone, they will die a natural death. At this point, they water down the gene pool and dumb our society down immeasurably. Why do we facilitate this?

It's like USA for Africa:

Raised something like $50 million to feed starving African people. In 1985 there were 8 million starving Ethiopians; fast forward and now there are 13 million starving Ethiopians. Clearly Ethiopia cannot sustain its population agriculturally. So westerners, because they're a bunch of self-serving do-gooders, decided to feed the Ethiopians so that they could survive to make more Ethiopians that the country cannot sustain. BRILLIANT!

We need to get out of the "saving people from themselves" business and let nature take its course.

none of my yoga pants have ever been to yoga.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lucky_bee View Post
    Thanks. Come sit next to me for when the angry mob comes after me with torches and pitchforks.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    Thanks. Come sit next to me for when the angry mob comes after me with torches and pitchforks.
    Happily! All the peoples in my generation have too many feels. I just can't with them anymore. Let's put all our energy into saving the animals.
    none of my yoga pants have ever been to yoga.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.