Who's she sleeping with?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
http://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/me...ox-news/ar-AAjrJty?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp
Megyn Kelly Seeks Salary North of $20 Million in Talks With Fox News

Keeping Ms. Kelly is a priority for senior management, including Rupert Murdoch, chief executive of Fox News and co-executive chairman of its parent company, 21st Century Fox.

Her ratings are tanking, Fox News viewers are pissed and calling for her to be fired....and they want to kiss her ass to keep her? Oh...wait...

Ms. Kelly has forged close ties to Mr. Murdoch’s sons, particularly Lachlan Murdoch, who is co-executive chairman of Fox and has taken an active role in contract talks, people close to the situation said.

:tap:

Christy

b*tch rocket
I have never understood her appeal. On the converse, I adore Dana Perino, and she doesn't get nearly enough visibility.

Hijinx

Agree. I would love to see Dana Perino get Megyn's show slot.

20 million to show your legs and read the news. It's an insane world we live in.
Probably a million women in the world that would do it for $100,000, and just as well.

PJay

I'd rather it be a male...not sure who but I prefer men talking about politics and reporting the news.

NextJen

Raisin cane
I like Dana Perino and I also like Maria Bartiromo, although they both already have gigs at FOX, Megyn's time slot would be a bigger audience than either one currently has (I think).

lovinmaryland

IMG_9792.jpg

Hank

my war
http://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/me...ox-news/ar-AAjrJty?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp
Megyn Kelly Seeks Salary North of $20 Million in Talks With Fox News

Keeping Ms. Kelly is a priority for senior management, including Rupert Murdoch, chief executive of Fox News and co-executive chairman of its parent company, 21st Century Fox.

Her ratings are tanking, Fox News viewers are pissed and calling for her to be fired....and they want to kiss her ass to keep her? Oh...wait...

Ms. Kelly has forged close ties to Mr. Murdoch’s sons, particularly Lachlan Murdoch, who is co-executive chairman of Fox and has taken an active role in contract talks, people close to the situation said.

:tap:

I will take one for the team and sleep with her.... :dye:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'd rather it be a male...not sure who but I prefer men talking about politics and reporting the news.

I'm okay with a woman, but she has to be a serious woman and not some glorified weathergirl showing off her boobs and flipping her hair.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
On another note, in the pic on the left she looks like she's hiking a cheek to fart. I shall call her "The Sexpot Pooter".

stgislander

PREMO Member
Am I the only one that can appreciate beauty and brains in the same package? Does a woman have to dress like the Church Lady to be taken seriously?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Am I the only one that can appreciate beauty and brains in the same package? Does a woman have to dress like the Church Lady to be taken seriously?

Of course not. Smart women are sexy, period. But Pitbull Barbies, shaking their tail while they bare their fangs and demand to be taken seriously as they take their clothes off and lick their glossy lips, are just ridiculous little hypocrites.

stgislander

PREMO Member
Of course not. Smart women are sexy, period. But Pitbull Barbies, shaking their tail while they bare their fangs and demand to be taken seriously as they take their clothes off and lick their glossy lips, are just ridiculous little hypocrites.

So help me understand... is the problem that she's a pit bull or that she did a two photo spread for GQ back in 2010? Or possibly she's not an equal opportunity pitbull? It really appears like everyone started loosing their minds when she went hardball on Trump.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
So help me understand... is the problem that she's a pit bull or that she did a two photo spread for GQ back in 2010? Or possibly she's not an equal opportunity pitbull? It really appears like everyone started loosing their minds when she went hardball on Trump.

The problem is that she's a hypocrite. I didn't like her before Trump even came along, and if her attacks on Trump were even remotely fair that wouldn't matter. But for that low class bimbo to act all outraged because she thinks Trump treats women like sex objects...hoo boy.

stew77

I bet he has taken an "active" role in her contract negotiations! Kelly needs to go away, and I do not think she is worth 20M or even $1.89!! (with a coupon!)