Early Voting starts today!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
St. Mary's County:

St Mary's County Early Voting is now OPEN. We are at the Hollywood Firehouse Carnival Bingo Building until November 3. We are open 8 am to 8 pm. Look for the tent in the right hand corner of the Hollywood Firehouse. (Follow the signs). Please come out and vote....

I've never early voted before but am deadest ready to vote today... I'm assuming all I have to do is walk in and say, "I'm here to vote dammit and you can't stop me."
:shrug:

NextJen

Raisin cane
I've never early voted before but am deadest ready to vote today... I'm assuming all I have to do is walk in and say, "I'm here to vote dammit and you can't stop me."
:shrug:

Well, you shouldn't need an ID since you're in Maryland. I like asking the voting officials that are seated there if they want to see my ID just to watch them squirm and tell me, 'No...we don't need to see it'.

calvcopf

Parking lot looked packed for early voting in Prince Frederick today, so I kept on driving. By next week, the crowds should have died down and probably won't even be a line.

Christy

b*tch rocket
I'm a traditionalist. I like voting on election day. Hopefully everyone else votes early so that it will be a quick in and out when I go cast my vote for The Donald.

So_what

Yes I'm an MPD, But who's
Heard there was a problem with votes being changed from Trump to Clinton in Hollywood.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Remember everyone! Due to the anticipated high turnout, and in the interest of preventing really long lines and wait times, Republicans are supposed to vote on the 8th and Democrats vote on the 9th.

wubbles

Remember everyone! Due to the anticipated high turnout, and in the interest of preventing really long lines and wait times, Republicans are supposed to vote on the 8th and Democrats vote on the 9th.

The free college vouchers are also being handed out on the 9th. :whistle:

littlelady

God bless the USA
Took our mail in ballots to the post office today. We moved to another county in the midst of this crap. Hope our votes count. Guess who we voted for, y'all. Make America great again. :patriot:

Last edited:

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Parking lot looked packed for early voting in Prince Frederick today, so I kept on driving. By next week, the crowds should have died down and probably won't even be a line.

I got to PF around PF and the lot looked half full so I went in. Line wasn't too long. By the time I was leaving 30 mins later, hallway and parking lot were nearly empty.

NextJen

Raisin cane
Heard there was a problem with votes being changed from Trump to Clinton in Hollywood.

How could anyone tell? I voted yesterday evening in Prince Frederick. The procedure was to give my name, got a 'receipt', then got a paper ballot which I proceeded to fill in bubbles with black pen. After that, I moved on to a scanner where I inserted my paper ballot to be scanned. After my paper ballot had been sucked into the machine and supposedly moved into the lock bock beneath the machine, I stood there waiting for the screen to show my choices so that I could verify it, but, that is not what happens. The poll worker told me that there is no confirmation, I was just done. He explained that if there 'appeared to be any incorrect count or that one candidate got an overwhelming amount of votes that didn't seem 'normal', then they could go to the paper ballots to do a count.

So....how do you know if votes are being switched? Does not everyone in Maryland use the same type of voting system? Who decides what an abnormal amount of votes for one candidate is?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
He explained that if there 'appeared to be any incorrect count or that one candidate got an overwhelming amount of votes that didn't seem 'normal', then they could go to the paper ballots to do a count.

That is such bull####. How would they know if there's an incorrect count or abnormality? I have no idea why we put up with this crap in our elections.

Goldenhawk

I have no idea why we put up with this crap in our elections.
Because the system and the state are ultimately controlled by the liberals, who have demonstrated that they will accept any means to achieve their goals, even if it destroys the rule of law. The conservative side of the system is too principled to force their will on others that way, which means that ultimately we WILL be ruled by liberals who have no such compunctions.