Voter Fraud

mAlice

professional daydreamer
[video=youtube;ILJDudUpct0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILJDudUpct0[/video]

SamSpade

What gets me the most is, if someone casts a vote opposite yours, and they have no right to do so - they have erased your vote.
You might just as well have a poll worker rip up your ballot.

Hijinx

What gets me the most is, if someone casts a vote opposite yours, and they have no right to do so - they have erased your vote.
You might just as well have a poll worker rip up your ballot.

How do the dead people verify they are alive after their absentee ballot is sent in.
How do the aged verify they voted and not their daughter,sister, or anyone else filled out their ballot?

Why are the Democrats pushing absentee ballots?
Has the military received their ballots this year?

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Has the military received their ballots this year?

You obviously haven't voted while in the military and deployed away from your home of record. It is up to the military member to request an absentee ballot with sufficient time to vote, get it validated and sent to their county of record.

Hijinx

You obviously haven't voted while in the military and deployed away from your home of record. It is up to the military member to request an absentee ballot with sufficient time to vote, get it validated and sent to their county of record.

Well you are right , I havent but I seem to remember last election those who asked for absentee ballots got them after the election.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Well you are right , I havent but I seem to remember last election those who asked for absentee ballots got them after the election.

Meaning they didn't request absentee ballots in sufficient time based on the situation. However, they can use a "universal ballot" available in theater if local ballots are not distributed in time.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
You obviously haven't voted while in the military and deployed away from your home of record.

I was in South Korea in 1988 ..... they passed out absentee ballots in Sept. [IIRC] for us to fill out with plenty of time to get back state side

Tito

Donkey Smell
Voter fraud suspect arrested in Des Moines

A Des Moines woman has been arrested on suspicion of voting twice this month in the general election, police and court records show.

Terri Lynn Rote, 55, was booked into the Polk County Jail about 3:40 p.m. Thursday on a first-degree election misconduct charge, which is a Class D felony.

Rote, a registered Republican, reportedly cast an early voting ballot at the Polk County Election Office, 120 Second Ave., and another ballot at a county satellite voting location in Des Moines, according to a Des Moines police report.'

http://www.desmoinesregister.com/st...r-fraud-suspect-arrested-des-moines/92892042/

b23hqb

PREMO Member

A Des Moines woman has been arrested on suspicion of voting twice this month in the general election, police and court records show.

Terri Lynn Rote, 55, was booked into the Polk County Jail about 3:40 p.m. Thursday on a first-degree election misconduct charge, which is a Class D felony.

Rote, a registered Republican, reportedly cast an early voting ballot at the Polk County Election Office, 120 Second Ave., and another ballot at a county satellite voting location in Des Moines, according to a Des Moines police report.'

http://www.desmoinesregister.com/st...r-fraud-suspect-arrested-des-moines/92892042/

Voter fraud is voter fraud. Doesn't matter which side it occurs on. The only way to counter it is to use paper ballots all the way, with a receipt issued to every voter. It'll cost more and take more time, but we are where we are today because of the lax rules to sooth peoples feelings.

itsbob

I bowl overhand

Ever stop to think.. with the current laws how did they catch her?

I'm thinking the only way they would catch her is she didn't even try to be deceptive or lie.. she tried to vote in two places using her legal name and address..

How many times do you think she could have votedone (and gothe away with it) if one was to actually try and use different names and addresses?