Bimbo Megyn again

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I admit it - I'm obsessed. She comes on right after O'Reilly, so we just leave it going and suffer through her nonsense.

Last night she had - ready? - Michael Moore on to talk about how stupid Trump is and how much they both hate him. The topic was his new "movie", which blasts Trump hard but also observes that normal Americans are fed up with politics and being manipulated by the media. He says this is our chance to give them a big #### You, and he is correct about that, but in the movie he goes on to say that our elation at giving The Man the finger will be short lived when Trump blows up our country and kills us all.

The Trump campaign used the first part, and left off the last part. This has sent Megyn over the edge and she railed about dishonesty, etc. Then she had the ignorance to say that she's glad Michael Moore came on her show so that Americans will know what really happens in his movie and will be motivated to go see it in theaters.

Um, Megyn? You're on Fox. Nobody tunes in to Fox to listen to the rantings of Michael Moore. They aren't the target demographic for his movies.

After that she had Charles Krauthammer on to talk about how much HE hates Trump. Both repeatedly spewed the talking point that Hillary has an insurmountable lead in the polls, which we know is a lie by just, you know, looking at the actual polls.

Megyn reminds me of Gilda Radner's character Judy Miller, with her "Hate Jennifer Show". BMK needs to rename her show the "Hate Trump Show". "Well, as you can see, I hate Trump very much!"

Hijinx

I admit it - I'm obsessed. She comes on right after O'Reilly, so we just leave it going and suffer through her nonsense.

Last night she had - ready? - Michael Moore on to talk about how stupid Trump is and how much they both hate him. The topic was his new "movie", which blasts Trump hard but also observes that normal Americans are fed up with politics and being manipulated by the media. He says this is our chance to give them a big #### You, and he is correct about that, but in the movie he goes on to say that our elation at giving The Man the finger will be short lived when Trump blows up our country and kills us all.

The Trump campaign used the first part, and left off the last part. This has sent Megyn over the edge and she railed about dishonesty, etc. Then she had the ignorance to say that she's glad Michael Moore came on her show so that Americans will know what really happens in his movie and will be motivated to go see it in theaters.

Um, Megyn? You're on Fox. Nobody tunes in to Fox to listen to the rantings of Michael Moore. They aren't the target demographic for his movies.

After that she had Charles Krauthammer on to talk about how much HE hates Trump. Both repeatedly spewed the talking point that Hillary has an insurmountable lead in the polls, which we know is a lie by just, you know, looking at the actual polls.

Megyn reminds me of Gilda Radner's character Judy Miller, with her "Hate Jennifer Show". BMK needs to rename her show the "Hate Trump Show". "Well, as you can see, I hate Trump very much!"

If anyone starts WW3 it will be Hillary ----not Trump.
Trump hasn't sold Uranium to Russia so they could pass it to Iran.
Trump hasn't made the most stupid deal in the history of the US with Iran
Trump is willing to speak with Russia and to leave Assad TF alone.
Trump hasn't spoken of a no fly zone where the Russians are flying.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Weiner, weiner, weiner!!!! So, Megyn - I cannot WAIT to see your face when you have to report about The Weiner. :dance:

Dakota

~~~~~~~
I have always and I mean ALWAYS thought Weiner was a creep.

I cannot even look at him, I find him THAT creepy and I know creeps. I have been around tons of creeps and I still think he is a complete and utter creep.

Bann

PREMO Member
I have always and I mean ALWAYS thought Weiner was a creep.

I cannot even look at him, I find him THAT creepy and I know creeps. I have been around tons of creeps and I still think he is a complete and utter creep.

I have, also. Never could stand the sniveling little creep. :yay:

Dakota

~~~~~~~

I saw it also and think Megyn is on her way out.

Charles hasn't looked well lately (I'd say the last month). Anyone else notice that?

Bann

PREMO Member
He will commit suicide this weekend; two shots to his back of course. :whistle:

But why? They have his Blackberry! :lmao:

I want to see what Hill's going to do about Huma. Does she stay or does she go?? :tap:

Bann

PREMO Member
Huma knows too much. If she goes it will be a terrible accident or a plane crash.

Huma should be watching her back. No walks in Ft. Marcy Park. Making sure her life insurance is up to date. Etcetera, etcetera, etcetera.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
But why? They have his Blackberry! :lmao:

I want to see what Hill's going to do about Huma. Does she stay or does she go?? :tap:

She gets the Zika virus or has a stroke. :shrug:

I actually hope Hillary's chickens are coming home to roost. You and I are old enough to remember the history of the Clintons and all they have been involved with...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Huma knows too much. If she goes it will be a terrible accident or a plane crash.

I wonder if she's scared ####less. She's a smart woman, but apparently not smart enough to not get involved with the Clintons.

Bann

PREMO Member
She sounds stunned. Is she stunned? We can't see, we just have Sirius.

She did kind of look stunned, yeah!

There have been no Libbies on her show and not many of the FNC shows tonight. The two I saw looked truly gob-smacked by this news. Hillary looks like she's been thru hell and back today. :biggrin:

I'll bet there are more than a few Libbies who are apoplectic and losing their collective minds tonight. #schadenfreude

:getdown: